The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Al Schneider's E-zine! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leko
View Profile
Loyal user
Netherlands
202 Posts

Profile of leko
On his website Al Schneider has a really awesome E-zine with a wealth of valuable and useful information. Take some time off to read and watch. You'll not regret the time spent there. Very inspiring.
Thanks, Al, for all the work you put into this.
Okami
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
157 Posts

Profile of Okami
I was not there for a while. Thanks for the info.
tedski
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
787 Posts

Profile of tedski
Al Schneider provides a lot of good stuff to think about
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1277 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8837 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Love anything Al does...The guy puts so much into his magic and it is complete from theory to practice...Just great stuff and beyond. His Ezine should be required reading. Just marvelous! -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Quote:
On 2009-09-01 19:24, Mb217 wrote:
Love anything Al does...The guy puts so much into his magic and it is complete from theory to practice...Just great stuff and beyond. His Ezine should be required reading. Just marvelous! -Mb

Yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings as well!

MMc
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Quote:
On 2009-09-01 18:07, rutabaga wrote:
Here's the link:

http://www.omenquest.com/wmcezine/i003/imain.htm

Thanks Al!

Thanks for putting the link there -- got it bookmarked now!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The guy invented stuff that is now considered "classic"! Anything he writes should be read by anyone who wants to do close up of any kind. Al Schneider is a rare breed of magician: A deep thinking theorist who actually applies his theories in practice and whose performance and technical prowess matches his intellectual prowess!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
I had no idea this resource was available. AND FREE!?

Am I wrong?

Wow. The article on Finger Palming was absolutely awesome for me.
Nicholas young
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
114 Posts

Profile of Nicholas young
Almost seems to good to be true...
Garrett
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
258 Posts

Profile of Garrett
How is it that I just heard about this a couple of days ago?! His articles on the double lift, finger palm and retention vanish are exceptional!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4143 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
You should check out his theories in the New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD series, vol 8,9, and 10. Not only does he go into depth on how we process a magical effect, he puts theory into practice with demos' and explains a NEW handling of the classic pop up move! Al really thinks about theory, and is extremely analytical. You may not agree with all he says, but it sure gives you food for thought.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
When Al will be completing his theory and practice with climaxes using credible props or effects of the same quality as his magic, he will have reached a summit.

A brilliant and rigorous mind.

I have a huge admiration for Al Schneider's work.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Amazing! I didn't know that was there either - and it looks like it has been there for several months at least. An excellent resource featuring a magic man I respect tremendously. I have had my head stuck in that site for two days now!

Dr. Michael: I agree that Al Schneider's portions on those NYCMS DVD volumes are great. Definitely different from the rest of the content there but great nonetheless!

Thank you.

Jim
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1106 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
This is a great site for tips & info. Does anyone know when Al's going to add to it? Seems the last entry was Sept 2009.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Al Schneider's E-zine! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL