We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Singularity - Lee Earl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2308 Posts

Profile of magicmind
AD Text:
Displaying a credit-card sized I.D. bearing his photo, the performer informs,
“This company asks volunteers to test a fascinating concept; whether certain
harmonizing sound frequencies alone will stimulate brain wave activity
related to colors, shapes, and contrast. As one of the company’s field research
associates, I’ll do their best to interpret that mental activity. Would you like to
actually experience this phenomena?”
Showing the card’s reverse side with the images for the current study,
the performer instructs, “Choose an icon for its color, shape, or position in the
series; but you must have some reason. Then call the number on the card to register your selection
with the automated call messaging center. You’re not supposed to let anyone - especially me - see what
digits you enter. Just comply with the voice prompts and you’ll do fine. Once the system verifies the call’s
authenticity, you’re hear a harmonic tone. Hold that particular sound in your mind as long as you can.”
After secretly deciding on one of the symbols, the participant calls the number using any phone and follows
the automated instructions. When the call has ended, the performer remarks, “Thank you. Now about that
human-harmonic interface I mentioned, please focus on those sounds you just heard.”
The performer holds his open palms near the participant’s ears and claims, “You might wonder if I’m
actually perceiving and interpreting data.” Cupping his hands together near his ear, as if listening to the ‘sounds
of the sea’ in a seashell, he continues, “How else could I absolutely, positively, be bet-my-lungs certain, that you
registered the leaf?” Correct! You can instantly repeat the demonstration for the same person or others.
Singularity is a prepaid subscription service that provides a one-person, anytime, anywhere, 24/7 miracle.
Once the selected image is identified to the remote system, that same system instantly begins relaying that
information directly to you. For real. No kidding. Scout’s honor.

$59.95

My thoughts:
I received mine yesterday. Photo ID (custom w/ my pic), my name, my ID # and expiration date on the front. On the back it has an "if lost" address and spec directions. The effect Directions came in email from Lee last week. I read and ran through this over and over. Card arrived, I was ready to go.
I have tried this out on a few people at the office. The card looks authentic, no one was suspect, but interested in what it was all about. This is simply a "study I signed up for on the web. They are researching whether certain
harmonizing sound frequencies alone will stimulate brain wave activity
related to colors, shapes, and contrast. There are some 600 symbols used in the study, here are a few that I were assigned." They were game and all were blown away at the ability to pick up on the correct color and symbol. This is a nice one to carry in the wallet that is ready to go at anytime. Of course it can be repeated, but why..... once is plenty. They will talk about it after that. The spec will, however, make it out to be WAY better than it was. The possibilities for routines are endless.
Directions are clear and contain a basic routine to get you started.
.... This will require some memory work or mnemonics and renewal will get you a new card each year or so.

I give this a 9 out of 10
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2308 Posts

Profile of magicmind
UPDATE********************
He now offers this with and without the photo option

Here is a testimonial......used with permission

I was the house mentalist at Magic Island for 17 years, performing for laymen of all types.
So, I have learned quite well to sort out the junk from the good stuff.
One thing I can say about Lee Earle's products is all I have to ask my self is "Does it fit my performing style?".
If the answer is yes, then I buy Lee's product without thinking twice about it.

Singularity is one of those I didn't have to think about!
This one is definitely different from the other "answering service based" routines.
Everything is out in the open before you ever begin.
You tell the spectator exactly what to expect.
You tell them they will be asked to enter the code for the selected item (which they make sure you cannot tell what digits they are entering).
You truly do not know the code they are entering!
You tell them they will then be asked a couple questions to verify validity of the user (Performer).
All of which they always answer "Yes".

So, it is always consistent, seeming identical in the eyes of the audience.
You can repeat it with another person at the same performance and the procedure will be / seem identical in the eyes of the audience.

I've tried it a few times already and it is playing great!
HIghly recommended !

S.K. Jay Schwausch, A.F.A.M.
The Brain Hacker
Magic Island's House Mentalist since 1992!
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2308 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Anyone still using this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Singularity - Lee Earl (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL