The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt_24
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Matt_24
Check out http://www.upperlipsneer.blogspot.com!

I was going to do an in-depth article on this re-creation for Ventriloquist Central similar to the one I wrote earlier this year......but I didn't take enough photos/record enough info/just generally too lazy. Hopefully next time.
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Glad to see your blog back up! Missed you.
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Really nice job with the figure, Matt. His personality jumps out of the photo.

Bob
Matt_24
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Matt_24
When re-sculpting a character....you're kind of limited with how much you can add/subtract due to the "skeleton" of the original.

The eyes were kind of limiting. His nose, upper lip, ears, cheeks...are ALL new (if you look at the photos of the old character)....he is QUITE different and I achieved that kind of mischevious appeal that I think the original had as well.

Fortunately his original wig was pretty cool. I just had to trim it/style to fit his new ears and adjusted hairline. Of course, I had to sculpt on a new brow/eyebrows as well.

Wow....now that I'm writing this response I forgot how much work I actually did put into it LOL...maybe I should have set a reserve. Nahhh........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL