The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Cards for Observo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Parandro
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Parandro
Hi everybody,

recently I performed Observo (Eugene Burger) on stage. Even though the routine is designed in a way the audience doesn't have to see the faces of the cards, people in the back complained they did not see the last ('punchline') card. So I would like to buy a set of special jumbo cards for the trick.

Namely I need:
- a diagonal split jumbo card (any two values as long as they're black and red)
- a blank jumbo card.
- four fitting regular jumbo cards (two red, two black)

For me it didn't prove easy to find these special cards. Any hints, maybe another packet trick with these cards included?

Thanks in advance!
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You can print them yourself on your computer printer. All you need is heavy photo paper and rubber cement to glue the back to the front. Any of my Jumbo Card effects from The Wizards' Journal #17 can walk you through the process if you need help. These are ULTRA Jumbo Cards, that is, bigger than standard jumbos so no one will have a problem seeing them from stage.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Parandro
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Parandro
Thanks for the answer, Spellbinder ... - don't have a printer myself, though ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Cards for Observo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL