The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield show 2009... Still the same? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
msmaster
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of msmaster
His spirit is not what it used to be,
chrispa1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of chrispa1
Quote:
On 2009-11-15 06:49, CCPCris wrote:
Well we just bought for tickets, one for me and one of my assitants who just started working with me, and two for my parents. After all the negitive reviews, I am thinking about selling my tickets.

NO.. go see it, and come back here to comment on it Smile
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
YOu better do it. You should only keep the good memories of David!

Quote:
On 2009-11-15 06:49, CCPCris wrote:
Well we just bought for tickets, one for me and one of my assitants who just started working with me, and two for my parents. After all the negitive reviews, I am thinking about selling my tickets.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
Read my other post on the us going to see him in the GRAND ILLUSIOS section. I am going to post a review of the show, but I do a lot of talking about us going in that post.
making the unreal, real...really!
chrispa1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of chrispa1
His Illusions and the mastermind behind them are fantastic of course, but if any of us went on stage and did the same illusions the way he did, we would not be in business.
Maloney
View Profile
Special user
Newfoundland, Canada
709 Posts

Profile of Maloney
I seen David for the first time about two weeks ago here in Canada. I've never seen anything quite as good. For a 53 year old man, he's still got it in him. He's the funniest person I've ever seen in my opinion.

13 is amazing, the car appearance is amazing, the lotto prediction is the best prediction routine there is, and the slo mo duck is absolutely hilarious.

DC is the man.
The Magic and Illusion of Jordan Maloney
"Experience the Unexplainable"

www.jordanmaloney.com

Go check it out!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » David Copperfield show 2009... Still the same? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL