The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming Soon from Taylor Imagineering; ALONE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Thanks Luke! Off to penny's!
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Thanks again Luke! Great video and a very good thread for Alone too!

Mike Smile
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi All,

It appears that while keeping the thread alive on Penny for your thoughts I forgot all about the thread running for ALONE here.

Christopher & I would like to thank you all for your comments & your pre orders. All pre orders will be shipping on the 10th of November so not too much longer to wait. At the rate the pre orders are coming in we will soon be out of the first batch of ALONE's. Those ordering after the 10th may have to wait a little longer for the second batch to come in.

Remember if you are thinking of placing a pre order for ALONE you get $50-00 off the retail price & free shipping anywhere in North America until the 10th of November. After that the full retail price of $300-00 US + shipping applies.

Since my last post there have been 3 more demo videos. I am posting them below so this thread is now up to date:

ALONE demo #5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CVrtMWOSo

ALONE demo #6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uabzzE1o7sQ

ALONE demo #7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRz0j_a25qw

Enjoy!

Matt Johnson
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Well,

A fantastic thing happened the other day. A package arrived in the post addressed to me, this was thankfully not a bill or bad news of any kind, this was really very good news. I had received an ALONE from my good friends Matt and Christopher for testing and all I can say is...

WOW! I LOVE Alone!!!!

Kudos you clever, clever chappies!

Everything is well made and put together, great presentation and high quality goods. As far as the DVD goes it is very clear to learn the effects and the DVD is well put together with some really exciting ideas on there that just tempt your brain into that creative mode.

And the biggest thumbs up I could possibly give this little electrical marshmallow of goodness is that all of these amazing routines can be performed sleeveless, what an absolute triumph! I regularly pull up my sleeves when performing, it feels more comfortable for me for some reason and other electrical items require sleeves to cover up some sort of sensor, not with ALONE! Summer time or winter time this baby is going to be with me! You can even use this in shorts and a t-shirt!

I can't wait to test this in the field and I am already coming up with new ideas for this little puppy! This is going straight into my act and I believe will not be topped for a very long time.

Thanks Matt and Christopher,

Ben Williams

When I have tested it in the field for a while I will come back and post my full review, initial thoughts are great though.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
By the way I forgot to say if anyone has any questions if it is ok with Matt and Christopher I would be happy to answer them.

Ben
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
For those who have this little miracle, if you want a way to carry and use it with out the "Bundle" as you know it, and if you have it , you know what I mean, check out the forum.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
BTW: Alone is now sold out according to the link.
johnnyimpossible
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha, Ne
244 Posts

Profile of johnnyimpossible
Anyone have a suggestion on which PMR to purchase? They list a STD PMR and a Keychain PMR... not sure which to buy and if one is better to have than the other.. advantages of one over the other etc...
Please advise,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming Soon from Taylor Imagineering; ALONE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL