The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Internet marketing / SEO / SEM / insert buzz words (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
761 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
I have been telling myself I would NOT share this with anyone, but this morning I decided that it is a great opertunity for people wanting to really LEARN SEO and Internet Marketing.

http://is.gd/34AgR

The reason I struggeled with telling people about this is because I teach seo and am a Consultant, but these guys can teach and train at a level that I am just not at (yet)

This is StomperNet.. and they are relaunching today
They are the world's LEADING Internet Marketing training organization PERIOD

You want to talk about blogging
you need to learn from Dave Taylor and Sherman Hu
you need to pick the RIGHT Keywords. Dan Theis wrote the standards
you use PPC..they can show you how to minamize you pay out and increase targeted traffic.
you need to be testing.. they have a tool to build your split testing on your website
you should be doing video online.. they have a tool for that to

this isn't a magician or a entertainer saying "This is how to book gigs online"
These are guys who are full time internet marketers and as the CEO of Stompernet Brad Fallon said "We are a Think Tank for Inetenet Marketing"

they have close to 4000 training videos
the forum (like here) has about 80 times the content as the Café (all about internet marketing)
they have a home study course (where I learned most of what I know about SEO)
they have sections on increasing profit..

in the past I have been a StomperNet Member.. and I can HONESTLY SAY.. this is worth more than you could imagine IF your serious about using your website for marketing purposes...

This morning I am signing back up and hope to see a few of you join me..
because they are splitting it up into Packages so its now affordable for just about everyone..

Also
Remember what Nepolean Hill said
"People have a tendency to earn the average of the people they spend the most time with." StomperNet is the ONLY training company that can honestly say that they have turned over 100 of their clients into millionaires, and I have spoked to many of them at live events..

and I know I just blew my own launch of my boot camp out of the water but being a stomper has more educational value ( it does cost more to)
its ok.. balloon dogs don't bite
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Napoleon Hill also teaches that the more you give away the more you will receive. Thanks Mike. You’re one of the good guys!
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
761 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Ken, Thanks...

the reason for this was really on the mindset..
"Do unto others"

I in the past have spent money on products and information that after reading it was like.. EHH
good info, nothing new..
or
OK Info, priced to high
or
I can't believe I paid for this..

so with me doing the free webinars (as a way to hopefully get a few more members for my boot camp)
I needed to show a TRUE alternative to what I teach..
These are the guys I learn from

the reason I know so much about Stomper is because a company I was a web developer for joined and I was the guy they made learn this stuff to help their marketing

they saw a OVERALL 30% in growth to the company because of the website..
back then Stomper was almost 1k a month

with this new launch I will once again be able to be a member (entry level)

so I finally decided this morning that it would be wrong to make a offer for my boot camp without showing a better alternative..
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
Stompernet is the real deal.

Those guys know their stuff.

We sent a couple of our Web Guys recently to one of their events.

I'm a full time copywriter working with an advertising and direct marketing agency and fully endorse Stompernet's program.

Oscar
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
761 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
?? Live 8??

I was the guy makin the balloon Hats all over the place
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Nice post Mike.
If anyone has a website SEO is almost mandatory if there is a high degree of competition.
Stompernet's prices are too high for my small company and my website designs are not finished but when they go up they will definitely utilize SEO/SEM.

The reason that SEO is so important, assuming that buzz words will accompany the listing, is that potential clients place you as more qualified than someone on page 7 of the listing among various other things. Another thing to think about is this - with web enabled mobile phones people are searching while they're having conversations about the topic. If your website is on the first page you are more likely to be contacted by these people because they are not going passed page 2 of the search listing generally.

As a marketer this is my professional contribution to you. More to come when I tweak my own effects Smile But I'll charge then. -John Sluder-
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
They are the real deal. There's a lot of guys out there that teach only because they don't DO, not so here.

Thanks Mike.
alexa
View Profile
Veteran user
NJ
393 Posts

Profile of alexa
Thanks SO much Mike. I stumbled across this post and signed up. It's now $197 a month, and that includes the ability to integrate payment onto your site, a tool that figures out your keywords, a video tool, an unlimited toll-free number, and so much more than I can even fathom. I know I will not even be using half of this but just the toll-free number and the other things I mentioned above are worth that price, and you can cancel anytime you want.

I wish I had found this before I dropped 2k on having a site built with CMS, blog, newsletter sign up, and all of that jazz. I will love my new site when it's done and it's a one time fee and totally worth it, but honestly this is an add-on will be FANTASTIC.

Thanks Mike!

Alexa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Internet marketing / SEO / SEM / insert buzz words (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL