The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Tommy Wonder's pull device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Anyone please tell me where can I order the pull reel device that Mr. Tommy Wonder use to vanish the bird cage.(on Visions of Wonder Vol.2)

I think this pull reel are much stronger than those on the market.

Thanks for your help.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I think James Riser used to make one of these at one time. I seem to remember seeing one on his webpage though he might have just made one for his own amusement as Mr. Wonder has reserved all manufacturing rights for himself.
The pull is pretty much worthless without a cage that has been heavily modified. To use Tommy Wonders pull with a non modified cage could result in damage to you and the cage.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Tom Witcomb
View Profile
New user
Sarasota, Florida
93 Posts

Profile of Tom Witcomb
Michele...Its not a Pull reel its a take-up reel. The reel plays no part in the actual vanish, only allows movement before the effect....Tom
brownbeauty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of brownbeauty
Hello Michele,
I have a Owens Magic Supreme "take up reel" It is Beautiful! I use it with a vanishing birdcage. They aren't cheap! But works great!

Rudy
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Wonder makes allmost everything by him self these days so It might be extremely difficult to find anything he uses because he doesn´t sell them
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Rudy,

I cann't find it on Owens Magic 's site.Is this a special order item ? Can you tell me about the price .
brownbeauty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of brownbeauty
Hi Michele,
Owens web site for the reel is http://www.owenmagic.com/New_Items/new_items.html
See item 1744 (Martin type reel)As you can see the price is $950.00.

I hope this helps.

Rudy
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Did anyone just hear a "thump"? - I believe that was Michele landing on the floor unconscious.
magicxman
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of magicxman
Oh ! I cann't hear that ! I don't think the take up reel have that power . Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Tommy Wonder's pull device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL