The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magicians of the next generation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RobertlewisIR
View Profile
Veteran user
Colorado
367 Posts

Profile of RobertlewisIR
~Bob

----------

Last night, I dreamed I ate the world's largest marshmallow. When I woke up, the pillow was gone.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
"Garbage...you have to know like finger palming with coins. I can't do that. It's too hard." Um...you mean you can't hold something in your hand? This kid is flipping sad. I want to see him perform his "best trick ever". He should compete in a few magic competitions.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
God,he makes me mad. I agree with his statement that products should put warnings on that say "not for beginners", but I ALSO think that beginners should search for products specifically geared for them. Beginners should learn easy material instead of purchasing material that they are incapable of performing then claim that the products "suck". IDIOT.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2009-11-01 17:26, RobertlewisIR wrote:
I couldn't resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF_C6dhyGw

Now that was truly funny!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Quote:
On 2009-11-01 20:17, twistedace wrote:
I agree with his statement that products should put warnings on that say "not for beginners", but I ALSO think that beginners should search for products specifically geared for them.

Consider my second magic purchase was Ray Kosby's "Impossible card Magic" which took up the next 2 years of my life. I do not feel bad for the kid. If its too hard for you, well toughen up and practice son. Smile
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I put that Ray Kosby VHS tape on my shelf after a while as an "I'll just enjoy watching this one" type of purchase. That material was, and still is, too difficult for me. I practiced a lot of the routines, and gave up on it. I learned that I didn't have to have only knuckle-busting material to be entertaining. But, I can't stand the fact that some of these kids won't practice anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magicians of the next generation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL