The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bobby Baxter Memorial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Come out to celebrate and remember the magical life of "Professor" Bobby Baxter at Seppi's Restaurant, 119 West 56th Street (at the Parker Meridien Hotel - between 6th & 7th Avenue) on Wednesday, September 16th at 7PM.

Bobby was a legend in the New York magic scene and all over the world. He was a great close-up technician and stage performer. He played all of the great supper clubs, the London Palladium, the Ed Sullivan Show, with the Great Ricciardi many times, and in NY, he worked at the Magic Towne House, Mostly Magic and in his later years, Monday Night Magic. He was 89 years old. His real name was Edwin Ziegler. Let's not forget him.

Please help us spread the word so that everyone who knew and loved Bobby can come out and join us.

This evening has been planned and organized by Bobby's longtime friend and confidante (in his later years), Ingrid Spangler and will be hosted by Seppi's Restaurant ( http://www.parkermeridien.com/eat2.php ).

Beer, wine and some food and will be supplied (complimentary) by Seppi's Restaurant. As we will need to alert Seppi's as to the amount of people to expect, please RSVP to info@magicalnights.com or call 718-575-1349.

On behalf of Ingrid Spangler (and the "Professor") ... I look forward to seeing you all there!

Todd Robbins
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
Todd -- if I could make it over from here in England, you know I'd be there.

My thoughts will be with Bobby on the 16th. I treasured our time together.

Matt Field
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bobby Baxter Memorial (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL