The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Silly things you give to volunteers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Not sure about asking for a harassment law suit, with the gift certificates, someone will take that wrong.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
A Rubber Band

Someone lost a roll of 20's with a rubber band around it. I found the rubber band.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Humester
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Humester
If anyone is giving away circuit city and Bennigans certificates I'll volunteer.

I really do like the idea of giving someone their own diploma though. Hmmmm...has me thinking.
Humester
Humester
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Humester
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 15:20, Gary Fabjance wrote:
Pull out your wallet. “Here, get yourself something nice.” Open your wallet, riffle through and remove a coupon and read:

“FREE 6” Sub with the purchase of any 6” sub and a drink at regular price.”

Or:

“Oil, Lube, Filter & 4 Tire Rotation for $16.98”

Then read fine print:

“Offer good only at location listed on back.” Turn over and read location (somewhere far from current location).

“This expires tonight at midnight so you’d better hurry!”

Start clipping coupons.

I really like this idea. I'll start clipping in tomorrows paper.
Humester
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
How about a framed picture or yourself? lmao
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I got it... the magicians "Shoe Club" ( I will take credit for this today august 14th 2010 at 6:23 pm PST)

The next time you're at a party where the guests leave their shoes outside... bring an extra pair of your own shoes, that you want to get rid of.... and secretly leave them on the porch.

That should drive the host crazy as they call all the guests trying to return that extra pair of shoes they found.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
CD for installing AOL with the warning that if played backwards it has a satanic message. But please be careful not to play it forward. It will install AOL! (Our insurance won't cover that damage.)
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I used to give those CDs away when they were coming in the mail at a rate of two a day.

People thought I was a big-wig in the company. Funny.
idomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Denver, CO
255 Posts

Profile of idomagic
I usually have a parent go and get a little girl or boys favorite Barbie or toy. I load it into a temple screen and produce it during my opening. I then give "my" birthday gift to the child. It's funny when it takes them a minute to realize it's theirs... and even funnier when they say they already have one.

It also generates a ton of "how'd you do that's" after the show.
Chad Wonder (Chad Wonder Magic, Inc)
Past President SAM 37/IBM 131 (Mile High Magicians)
www.idomagic.com
www.iDOMAGIC.dev
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I like the way you think.

I just produced a cookie monster from under a foulard, yesterday, guests were applauding and the parents were laughing. I never tell anyone what I'm up to, It's better to see the looks on their faces that way.

So far the best production was a certificate of appreciation from a university to a doctor who came up and accepted it thinking the entire show was a set-up for him to get another award from his alma-matter (it was his birthday) he actually thought I was there to surprise him with a framed award..... until after the speech... Yes he gave a speech... and then I continued with the show - I think he figured it out about that time so he quietly retired to his office for the remainder of the show.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Two aspirin and a bottle of water
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
dkarahan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of dkarahan
A teddy bear that I use in a routine with ostin clip Smile
HighClass
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of HighClass
I saw a magician ask a spectator "Hey you like CD's" Then hand him one with 100 hours of free peoplepc or some other internet crap.
I've adopted the same idea by getting realy bas spanish language movies from the dollar store.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20521 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
A box of Jell-O and a bottle of water
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Silly things you give to volunteers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL