The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Near Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
There is a weekly show at a bowling alley in Winnetka, CA which is about 20 minutes south of Los Angeles. It is at Canoga Park Bowling Alley. It is free to get in and no drink minimum. I believe it is 21 and over. I don't know too many details, but I will be there tonight. If anybody is reading this and has no plans for this evening come check it out.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
So I did the show at canoga bowl. First off I'd like to say that it is one of the most downplayed bowling allies I have ever seen. It is connected to a hotel and a restaurant and the bowling alley had the smallest sign, which I thought was weird. The venue was also kind of odd. It was in a small lounge/bar with a recessed performance area. It looks like it was made for a DJ booth and a dance area, not exactly ideal for magic, but the fellow that runs it is a great guy and is working hard to make the night successful. If you are in the LA area and want a place to perform then check this place out. I found it on craigslist, under the gigs section.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
This is another magic show in the Los Angeles area. This is at the 3 Clubs in Hollywood at the corner of Highland and Santa Monica. It is a whole night, 4-5 different magicians at a nice little bar/lounge. It is this Sunday at 9pm.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
I have a couple more little shows coming up. Both shows are part of a variety type show with improv and sketch comedy. I will be doing a short magic set at each. Thursday October 8th I will be at the Second City training center on Hollywood blvd. The show starts at 11pm and is $5, and on Wednesday October 14 at 9 pm I will be performing at 954 Gayley Ave. I go up around 9 pm but the show starts at 8pm, and it is $5 for all night.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
New show stuff.

I will be performing at the Magic Castle in the late Parlor November 23-29.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Near Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL