The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New user » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Hey folks, I have read through a bunch of posts and wanted to introduce myself. I am new to doing magic, I actually just purchased some products from a store this week and will be practicing with them ASAP. I have been interested in magic for as long as I can remember and I even purchased Gin & Tonic in San Diego, CA back in 1980 and have used it numerous times. I love card tricks and can't wait till I am able to perfect some of the tricks that I have seen performed.

I have purchased the Street Magic videos from ellusionist.com and I think they are awsome and I know they will help me quite a bit. Now if only my hands were as fast as Brad Christians' it would be awsome.

My main area of focus will be in the Gospel Magic area and any ideas and stories will be greatly appreciated.

OK, I think I have rambled on quite enough. I look forward to hearing back from MANY MANY MANY of you.

John Smile Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to the Cafe John, I know you will find a lot of good sound advice from the many Cafe members that post here, enjoy!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi John, Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the number one Cafe on the net. No matter what your rank is in magic, you will surely get benefit from here. Looking forward for your future posts.
Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Good to meet you John!

We all start somewhere, and you are going in the right directions with some videos. You will see a great deal of discussion on those particular videos here. And you should be able to add to those discussions and more.

Nice to have you with us!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, John.
Everybody started somewhere; remember, nobody was BORN knowing this stuff!
Feel free to ask about almost anything; you'll find plenty of us willing to help.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Hello, John:

A very warm welcome to the Cafe. I am pleased that you have decided to join us. We are a helpful bunch and will be more than happy to answer your questions and hear your take on things.

-Marty
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Well met John!

This is a wonderful place for you to learn more about the craft.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome John! I am sure you have seen the Gospel Magic Forum here at the Cafe. We have some of the best in the business posting, so join in and enjoy!
:wavey:
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Welcome. Smile Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Hey John. Glad you could join us! Smile
Yakworld.
Merlyn of 8
View Profile
Regular user
Massachusetts U.S.A.
147 Posts

Profile of Merlyn of 8
Hello and welcome John,
I envy you, to be starting in magic and to have this, the Magic Cafe and all of the members here to help you when they can, Magic like life is a journey enjoy the journey, I wish that thirty some years ago when I was starting, that the Magic Cafe would have been around with the great company that I have found here (now).....
Steve Brooks has done a great job here with the Cafe and the members themselves are second to none, there is great advice here as well as plenty of food for thought to be enjoyed here.........
Enjoy your visits here and do return often!!!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Cheers,

Thomas Cleveland

"Life is a jurney,enjoy the jurney"
johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Well Folks, Smile I can already tell I will be visiting these boards on a regular basis. I don't know if any of you know Don Townsend, but he was at my Church this morning with the Children and he did an Awsome job. Smile Thanks for the wonderful welcomes.

John Smile
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
John,
I'm glad you joined us. Please, pull up a chair and have a coffee.
:coffee:
Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New user » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL