The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Eldon...The Midget Magician?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I was watching When Harry Met Sally today, (don't ask) and noticed that in the background of one scene was a poster for The Midget Magician...Eldon.
Anyone ever seen another of these posters or have any info on him?
Or was this poster fabricated for the movie?

Chad
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
I just googled the same thing for the same reason. Hmm...nothing turned up yet

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
The late Joe White was a little person, and, a magician.The last time we met was about 25 years ago, when I lectured for the club in Long Beach, CA. He got started doing magic while working in a side show. The magician was too drunk to work, and, Joe had enough guts to ad lib the magic act with the drunk magician's props.

The late Will Lindhorst, dealer in St.Louis, saw him, and invited him to the shop. Will always gave pro's. a discount, and Joe finished the season. He had to work out ways for his little hands to "handle" a few props.

My old friend, Irwin Royes, is also a little person. He is a full time pro, in New Orleans.

I suspect that "Eldon" was "fabricated".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Eldon...The Midget Magician?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL