The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Snow Blind by Jack Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hi everybody! I'd like to learn the exact method for this. I can figure it out by myself 90% I'd say, but I want to have allt he fine details and finesse behind it.
Can anyone tell me where to learn it from?
I am not sure if it is taught in detail at TSD since you cannot have a look into the forum. And I don't want to spent 20 dollar on luck.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Markus
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
Jack Parker's 'Snowblind' is on The Second Deal website.

You need to know two current members to sponsor you if you want to join.

Matt Field
Axelchen
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
389 Posts

Profile of Axelchen
...jepp, january 2005.
Axel
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I cannot stress how great a deal the TSD site is. I was hesitant to join at first (Why pay $20 for a forum when there are other good free ones?) but I took a chance and it ended up being one of the best decisions I've made in a long time.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
What exactly is the TSD?
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
TSD is a private, special members only forum... that's all I can say because, as it stands, I am not a member.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2009-09-20 15:07, Your Thinking Cap wrote:
What exactly is the TSD?

TSD stands for "The Second Deal", and it is a members-only website for card men to talk. There is a lot of brainstorming, contests, free notes, discussion, and so much more.

The cool this is that for the most part the caliber is quite high (obviously there are a few exceptions- I did manage to sneak in through a crack!) so all the discussions and ideas being shared are quite interesting.

You need two current members to sponsor you, and it's an annual $20 fee to be a member. I am currently in my second year and my membership expires in 20 days... but I will be renewing it.

Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
And on this page the snow blind effect is fully explained?
and whats up witht he sponsoring thing?
what else do I get there? I mean I love the magic café. isn't here everything you need?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Rói Heinason
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Rói Heinason
I there a video on the internet showcasing the effect?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2009-09-20 19:06, Memory-Jah wrote:
what else do I get there? I mean I love the magic café. isn't here everything you need?

One of the thing that makes TSD so good is the caliber of guys on it. In order to ensure the quality remains high you need to have two current members in good standing vouch for you. It's like in-house quality control.

I'm not sure what you mean by "what else do you get there"...- you get to talk magic with some fantastic magicians, share tricks freely, great private video, etc. If that's not enough then the site probably isn't something you would enjoy.

Don't get me wrong- I love the Café- but I want as much good magic as possible. So, I'm a member of several.

Ben

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-09-20 19:14, Ben Train wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-20 19:06, Memory-Jah wrote:

One of the thing that makes TSD so good is the caliber of guys on it. In order to ensure the quality remains high you need to have two current members in good standing vouch for you. It's like in-house quality control.

I'm not sure what you mean by "what else do you get there"...- you get to talk magic with some fantastic magicians, share tricks freely, great private video, etc. If that's not enough then the site probably isn't something you would enjoy.

Don't get me wrong- I love the Café- but I want as much good magic as possible. So, I'm a member of several.

Ben

Lucky *******... I strive to be good enough to be considered for TSD. I was sponsored for some other private forum, but it was something totally different.

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
scottishsweetie
View Profile
New user
Edinburgh, Scotland
88 Posts

Profile of scottishsweetie
TSD is soooo worth the money just for the archive of ideas alone. Since it's relaunch a few months ago it has really taken off again and there has been some really interesting stuff from some clever minds.

There is a video of Snow Blind and an explaination in the tricks section. You will need to know Rob Moreland’s “Cloud Change” as a starting point as it isn't taught.

You only need one current member to sponsor you but they need to have been a member for at least six months.

Later,
Mark

Posted: Sep 21, 2009 7:07am
------------------------------
Just found this in the archives:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&forum=2

A little bit more on the change.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
...and here it is I thought someone was going out and advertising mine and Bizzaro's product....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfoaUSJB......nel_page
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
If anyone has any other questions about TSD I'm happy to try and answer. If I cannot I'll pass you to someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

Ben

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2906 Posts

I have a question Benzi... can I come? Pleaaase?

Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I have a question too. Will you vouch for me? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Snow Blind by Jack Parker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL