The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Middle Tenn. Fall Festival of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 9, 2009
David Williams
615-594-3177

Kevin Morrell 615-553-9341

Rob Covert 615-439-0560

Club Presents Fall Festival of Magic

MURFREESBORO - The Middle Tennessee Magic Club, in conjunction with the Murfreesboro/Rutherford County Center for the Arts, presents the Fall Festival of MAGIC on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 23-24, at 7:02 p.m. in the Center’s theater.

Seven magicians will perform their best stage magic, and master magician Dr. Gary Flegal will serve as the MC and host.

“The show is suitable for all ages and will be some of the best family entertainment one can experience,” said Kevin Morell, the show’s director. “This production will be more of a traditional magic show, but with all the laughs and silliness we’ve become famous for over the years.”

The cast includes Eldridge Alexander, Mayhem Magic, Jerry Fraley, Loco Magic and Jeff Lewis. One of the magicians performing in the lobby before the show will be Blaine Little. "At our Spring Show we had to turn people away, and Blaine really stepped up. With the help of Gene Cunningham, they made sure no one left without seeing some really great magic,” Jeff Mullins, Razzle Dazzle producer, said.

Advance tickets are on sale now for a limited time at Mullins Jewelers, located at 19 Public Square in Murfreesboro, or can be reserved by calling the Center for the Arts at 615-904-ARTS (615-904-2787). Tickets are $10 for adults and just $5 for kids under 12.

“This show will be a departure from our normal fall production,” said club President David Williams. “In years past, we’ve presented the very popular Howl-O-Ween Magic Show series. This year we wanted to branch out from the traditional Halloween themed type of show.”

The Center for the Arts is located at 100 W. College St. in Murfreesboro.

“The Fall Festival of MAGIC is going to have something for everyone,” said Flegal, who will not only be the Master of Ceremonies, but will present a special performance of his award-winning act.

The Middle Tennessee Magic Club is Ring 252, the Murfreesboro chapter of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, the largest fraternal organization of magicians in the world. They meet the first Tuesday of every month at the Center for the Arts at 7:02 p.m. For more information, visit the club’s award winning Web site at http://www.IBMring252.com.

--
Eldridge
IBM Ring 252 Secretary
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you are interested in seeing one of our two shows on Oct. 22 or 23 please keep in mind seating is limited and tickets will go fast. Our last Spring and last year's Fall shows sold out and we did have to turn people away at the door. I am not kidding guys our last three shows sold out fast so if you ever think you might be interested in attending you might want to go ahead and buy your tickets.

Ticket prices are; $10 ea. for adults and $5 for children under the age of 12.

We will be selling ad space in our programs. Prices start at $10 for a business card size ad.
If you are interested in advertising in our program, please PM me.

David Williams
Dr. Reneau
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Dr. Reneau
This will be a good show (even if I'm not in it) and the variety of magic will be excellent. Middle Tennessee is blessed to have two splendid Magic shows in October. Be a completist and collect ticket stubs from both Magicpalooza and Fall Festival.
Eric Jamborsky

Dr. Reneau,
Headmaster,
Hogwash School of Really Weird Stuff
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Tickets are now on sale at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts and Mullins Jewelers in Murfreesboro TN.

You can follow the link and buy your tickets online; http://boroarts.org/

David
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Guy's I really wish I could make this ... I can promise if David and the guy's from the IBM club that's "Only half way between" is doing it. This will be first class! David keep me in mind for next year. I am hitting it pretty hard with the shows and a summer tour. Give me a yell.

Robert
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Robert,

Good to hear from you again. Thank you for the fine complement. PM me so we can catch up.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Ticket sales are going very well. The Saturday night show is looking to sell out fast. If you are interested in seeing either of the shows, I suggest you get your tickets now. No hype, our shows in the past have been a sell out and we did have to turn people away.

Tickets are now on sale at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts and Mullins Jewelers in Murfreesboro TN.

You can follow the link and buy your tickets online; http://boroarts.org/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Middle Tenn. Fall Festival of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL