The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Animal Rubber Bands Nice Find (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
569 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Hi All,

I came across a great find this weekend and wanted to share with Café members. Before I wrote this I searched to make sure I wouldn’t be stepping on any toes and was surprised to find the controversy about ANIMAL RUBBER BANDS. Safe to say that anyone who has done STARGAZER and then happened across these neat bands instantly recognized their fun and potential for magical effects. I posted a few ideas a few years ago, sorry, couldn’t find it.

Anyhow, CHRISTMAS TREE SHOP (A US retail store) was selling them for 1 Dollar for an assorted box of 24. But they were in clearance for .59 cents apiece. I went to the ATM and cleaned them out. Get down to CHRISTMAS TREE SHOP if you can! After putting aside a supply that should last me the rest of my life, I have quite a few left over and would like to offer them to anyone interested or doesn't have a store nearby.

24 Assorted Rubber Animal Bands (see pic) for $3.00. That will include shipping in the continental US. If you prefer I search out certain animals, let me know, but I prefer to just keep the sets together. They are pretty varied. I will take them out of the unmarked plastic box to cut down shipping on my side unless you want it for some reason (?). Yes, I’m making about a dollar on each box but I figured that’s fair for my time an effort.

If you are interested, PM here and I will give you PayPal instructions. Sorry no Credit Cards as I am not a dealer.

Final note – I’m not trying to make money and take business away from any dealers who may sell these bands. They come with some great ideas and routines that will inspire you to think of some ideas of your own. When I saw them for almost two for a dollar I couldn’t resist and thought of Café members (I really did!), plus, what am I supposed to do with the extra hundreds of these little fellows?
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Animal Rubber Bands Nice Find (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL