The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kidz Krusade in NW Indiana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
If you live in NW Indiana (Hobart area) I invite you to join me for our Kidz Krusade at the Jubilee Worship Center in Hobart. Doors open at 6:30pm...
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Terry, I think people will need a DATE for the program.

Rod
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Ooops...I thought you all could read my mind...lol

It starts tonight and runs thu Friday night @ 7pm...Jubilee Worship Center, 415 N Hobart Rd
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Over 40 decisions for Christ tonight, what a way to begin...
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
That's great Terry.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Great news Terry. Were they mostly kids that got saved or did some parents come to the Savior as well? And what routine did you use to relay the gospel message?
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I teach with a theme each night, last night I did the Traveling Blocks and a piece that I do on the power of the blood of Jesus. Last night it was all children. One report that I heard a young man who came to the church for the first time, he came to the altar and gave his heart to Jesus. He went home and told his parents what had happened and told them it was real too, because he felt different on the inside...Praise the Lord.

We've seen children at the age of 9 go on and feel the call in the ministry and now serve in that capacity. One young man said he felt God in a way he never knew he could. We have some powerful services.

Tonight I used a great sponge ball routine that involves a son and his dad, and then did Multum en Parvo, talking about what happens when we start compromising the way we live for Christ... we had 34 more saved in the altars, these even included pre-teen who wanted Jesus.

It's been an exciting week.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
WOW, Praise the Lord that your Ministry, through the Power of God is SAVING the lives of our Young Children and Teens. Terry, God has given you a Gift and you certainly are using it for HIS Glory. Thank You, Jesus for your SAVING POWER.

RJ
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Final night was tonight...for the 3 days over 100 decisions for Christ...praise the Lord!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kidz Krusade in NW Indiana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL