The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rick Maue Lecture in Portland, OR 10/15/2009 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Rick Maue will be in Portland on Thursday, October 15, and will present a lecture on material released since his last visit to Portland five years ago. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and have input on the topics Rick covers, whether about his routines or his in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing.

Here are the particulars:

When: Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 7:00pm
Where: ComedySportz Arena, 1963 NW Kearney St., Portland (parking in the lot in the middle of the block on the north side of the street)
How Much: $15 general, $10 for club members (PSM, SAM, IBM, PEA, etc.)

There is no set end time; we'll let Rick tell us when he's ready to knock off for the evening.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail Curtis Frye as curt@curtisfrye.com or call him at 503.880.1638.

Curt
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
I realized I forgot to add a link to Rick's website, in case you're not familiar with his work. You can find him at http://www.deceptionsunlimited.com/ .

Curt
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
This is your one-week warning! Rick will be in town for a lecture next Thursday, October 15, presenting material never before seen in the northwest. Regular price is $15, but all Portland Society of Magicians, Society of American Magicians, International Brotherhood of Magicians, and other club members get the very affordable $10 price!

Curt
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

I am really looking forward to visiting Portland again...it has been too many years. (It took me this long to save enough money to visit Powell's again. Man, I love that place.)

And since I am not on a tour, this is one of only two lectures that I plan to do for the rest of the year...so I am looking to have a lot of fun, and even teach a few things that I never get to teach. My plan is to stay as long as you guys want, and to show/teach whatever you would like. I hope to see a bunch of you there.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Today's the day! Rick Maue's lecture starts tonight at 7pm. Once again, the venue is the ComedySportz Arena at 1963 NW Kearney St. and members of any magic club get in for $10.

Curt
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
How did I miss this? AAAARGH!!!
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Thanks to everyone who came out! We had thirteen folks attend the lecture, which ran from 7pm to 11pm. Rick's energy is amazing, especially so in light of his recent stroke.

Watching Rick lecture and perform always reinvigorates me. I can't wait to get back on stage!

Curt
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Thanks to everyone for coming out to the lecture...and for listening to me ramble (and pontificate) for four hours. I had a real good time, and I look forward to coming back to Portland again...but not to lecture, just to visit friends and hang at Powell's.

And special thanks to you Curt...I appreciate the time and effort you put into getting everything together. Life is really easy when you have great friends.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rick Maue Lecture in Portland, OR 10/15/2009 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL