The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » My daughter the little Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SloMo150
View Profile
Regular user
Speedway, Indiana
121 Posts

Profile of SloMo150
When I first started to really practice magic, my little girl would watch. I gave her one of my 4" silks to hold while I vanished a streamer into a TT. Well she started to copy my movements with the silk. She gets most of it tucked into her hand and then tosses it over her head so it lands behind her. Then she asks, "Where did it go?" and then says, "I can't tell you it's MAGIC."
Out of the mouth of babes is the truth.

Smile SloMo
Hey wanna see me pull a rabbit from my hat, (lion appears). I gotta get a new Hat.
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Kids gotta luv em! Smile

Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Baz94
View Profile
New user
Kent/Eng
91 Posts

Profile of Baz94
slo, My little girl done something simular....
shes only 3 but cracks me up. She had watched me perform some thing and loved it when I made a coin disappear from my wifes hand. I didn't think she had watched that much but after a week of watching the wonders of the raven, she done her own version.
She would put a coin on the back of my hand, wave her hand over it then knock the coin off.
"Wheres it gone? Magic" she would say as I watched the coin roll under the table,. "You are very good!" Was all I could say through laughing.

About a year ago, I use to perform with dynamic coins. Another routine I didn't show her but unknowing to me, it was one she would watch many times as I showed family the routine.
One day she offered to show me a "Magic trick". I agreed to wathed and she then performed the dynamic coin trick. The way she done it had me in fits!
I gave her the caps.
Whenever we visite people, She would get her 2 brass "Magic things" (As she called them) out and show th trick. people were baffled!

One funny thing was that a guy offered me £20 just to tell him how the DC worked and yet this little 3 yr old girl could perform with them!

I even asked her one day "Where did the money go?" funny thing was, she actual told m and was right!

Kids are so innocent that it makes you laugh at times Smile
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1250 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Nice coincidence.
I have a 5 years old daughter and she likes watch me once practice manipulation (sponge balls, Billiard Balls, juggling) at home. As any kid she request me to show her how those trick works.
So, I show her how French drop works with small sponge balls, and pretend to disappear it from its hand.
What was my surprise two weeks ago?, she was performing to her friends a "magic show" at her room, she was able to vanish different small items with same move!
Wow. What a nice surprise.
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1298 Posts

Profile of nucinud
Quote:
On 2002-04-08 15:58, Mya Angel wrote:
Smile Kids gotta luv em! Smile

Smile

Yes, deep fried and salted. JUST KIDDING!!!
My oldest son, now 19, has become a master at card magic. He even teaches card sleights. And even seasoned pros have asked him for advice. So you never know.
I am sure I will see his picture on Genii or Magic or The Linking Ring or MUM one day.
And yes - he is better than me at cards and coins.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Zamboni
View Profile
New user
Australia
59 Posts

Profile of Zamboni
My two boys both started out with:
"Nou now see I have a hanky in my hand, just close your eyes for a second, and its gone!!!!"
It worked every time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » My daughter the little Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL