The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » C.J.Johnson follow up! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
I guess I'm the only one here who has ever seen him. All i can say is Don't Pass Him Up...a must see if you get the chance. His show was Fantastic. I talked with him for a bit afterwards and he was very open and friendly. He would be impossible to follow.yes that Strong. Trois
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Dexter
View Profile
New user
California
6 Posts

Profile of Dexter
C.J. is a good friend of mine and puts on a fantastic show. He and I learned Hypnosis from the same teacher. Super guy!

Regards,

Dexter
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
Thanks for posting about C.J. Yes he does a good , great job. Who did you guys learn that from? I was impressed how fast he put the spectators under, and how totally under they were. So funny and entertaining. So do you perform it also? I've got lots of books on hypnosis, I may have to stick my nose into it a bit more. In fact I've got a real old classic manuel on lessons that I think is a real hidden treasure. Guess I'll dig it out and see whats up. You can email me at magicbitbit@yahoo.com if you wish. I'd like to hear from you. Are you also in Texas where C.J. is from?
thanks again..Trois
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » C.J.Johnson follow up! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL