The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Michael Vincent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChicagoMike
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of ChicagoMike
Hey all. I've been looking for a direct email to Michael Vincent. A Google search turns up a few different websites but I am curious if these do get directly to Mr. Vincent. Has any one tried reaching out to him? And for those of those who haven't been exposed to his material, do yourself a favor and pick it up. I just got his 3 dvd set a few hours ago, and while this is not a review, I'll keep it short with a big wow. (If I could write that any bigger I most certainly would!) PM me with any info,

Thanks guys (gals?)
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5842 Posts

Profile of motown
Have you tried sending him a PM here or checked one of the posts about his DVDs. He may have included it as part of one his responses.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1482 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
PM him since he's a member here.
Jonathan.
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I sent him a PM about one of his DVD's a few days ago. He responded the next day. He was very nice. Another reason I'm a big fan of his.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Michael Vincent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL