The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Exploading Light Bulb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I am in search of a routine where you place a light bulb into a ziplock style bag and you can cause it to expload inside. I have seen this performed on occassion but can never seem to find it.

Can anyone shed any light on the subject...? (couldn't resist)

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
This is one I found but no plastic bag mentioned. http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=41654 Steven's Magic has it currently on their site as they are a retail magic store. Murphy's is wholesale only.

Doing a bing search I found this for you, it is want you are reqesting. Bulb in a plastic bag, and through your special mental powers, the bulb explodes.

http://www.magicsmith.com/the-big-bang.html

It is only $70.00 from Magic Smith.
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
The Big Bang can be found at quite a few magic shops such as Hocus-Pocus, Hank Lee's, Magic Smith (as already said above) and quite a few other places. But I'm sure the name of the effect you're looking for is called "The Big Bang". The only thing is that it happens in a plastic see through bag, just no zip loc at the top. It's basically a chip clip that holds the bag closed. You can view the effect at the forementioned shops and see what you think. Best of Luck!

Russell
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
P.S. Also have a look at the reviews on the topic "Big Bang"
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The version that I remember is Yigal Mesika's. The gimmick is simple and looks like it's easy to use. I remember seeing him perform it in a bag on stage, as well as in his hands, closeup.
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
I think you are looking for the version done on Derren Browns show last Friday. It looked very nice, lit up in their hand first then placed in a zip-loc bag and exploded.

See if you can find anything with Derren Brown in the search. I cant..... Yet!

Daz
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Nope! It was the Big Bang by MagicSmith that I was searching for. Thanks everyone...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Exploading Light Bulb (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL