The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » To Rannie in Manila (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose one's home, their possession, or lives. It could happened to any of us and hopefully it does not.

We have had our pine trees in our front yard uprooted by Hurricane Hugo and then thrown on top of our house, luckily my mother was not hurt at the time, and only the roof of the house was damaged. I am terrified of Hurricanes and tornados that could wipe out our house anytime soon.

I saw on TV what happened in New Orleans and now in the Philippines and it is a sad thing to see.

I am glad that Rannie and family are doing fine and continue to be safe after this coming weekend. Hopefully everyone in the Philippines will be safe from now on.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I got a MILD taste when during a big storn a huge tree came down on my house and put an 8 foot by 8 foot hole in the ceiling and the rain came through... it was a mess, then the next day my wife to be had her house flooded in the living room.
We were able to get all things cleaned and repaired, thanks to good insurance.

It is no fun... I am glad to hear our brothers in magic are OK, but as Etienne says, it is so sad to see the destruction and loss of property and life.

We pray for those in these storms to come through OK.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » To Rannie in Manila (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL