The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Footage of The Shell Game in Barcelona (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
http://www.conman.com.au/confessions/las-ramblas-footage/

I’ve been sitting on this footage from my trip to Barcelona in June but thought I’d share it with you now. I spent a day hunting down the Trileros, con artists who play the Shell Game on the streets with unsuspecting tourists.

This is just one small piece of footage that I’ve collected over the past six months. I’ve also shots taken in Stockholm, Portugal, London and Paris to come later.

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Please leave comments on the Blog and Youtube if you can.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
Nice video, Nicholas!

Saw some class attempts on Rambla yesterday action with thrower turning his back and the accomplice lifting up two boxes ... the thing about the Rambla crews is its just too blatant that most of the crowd is an accomplice.

Friends who arn´t aware of the game of its mechanics always point this out too me.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Nice video. Thanks for posting!
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
mkmager
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of mkmager
Awesome, thanks for that!
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1449 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Nicholas,

I was in Barcelona in August and on La Ramblas I saw eight gangs working this scam.
I told a couple of folks that it was a con and I had to leave pretty fast!
"But there isn't a door"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Footage of The Shell Game in Barcelona (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.57 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL