The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » My new website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4622 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
My experience with keywords is that Google is quite happy about lists of them. As soon as I listed every village in Kent, my website started appearing at the top of searches made in Kent.
What Google doesn't like is duplication - so if you build a lot of websites (as I have done), they need to all have different content.
do you have your LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages connected from your website? They really boost your site A LOT in the rankings - again, Google wants us to play their game of internet obsession! It's very easy, just copy and paste the logos to your website, then add a link to the logo.
Potty Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you for letting me know about pasting the logos on the websites. I was wondering what we had to do. I will notify my web designer the details.

My plans are to get multiple websites too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » My new website (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL