The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeffrey Cowan
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, CA
135 Posts

Profile of Jeffrey Cowan
Although I've been posting on this site for a few months, I have neglected to introduce myself. I'm a former professional magician turned litigator, who moonlights when the opportunity presents itself. My magic tastes lean heavily to close-up and stand-up magic, and I also have been known to eat a little fire. [Run my name on Amazon.com and see what comes up if you're curious.]

My legal practice consists of business and employment litigation, and from time to time I represent magicians and magic-related organizations.

Invariably I am impressed and delighted with the caliber of discourse on this site, and I hope my contributions will contribute.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Welcome Jeffrey from another Angelino !
Glad your'e here and i am sure your posts will add something worthwhile here.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
Welcome! Well now we know whoto call in case we need some litigation (god forbid). Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
Jason
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
537 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Hey Jeffery welcom e to the board offically.

Scott Imler Smile
Jeffrey Cowan
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, CA
135 Posts

Profile of Jeffrey Cowan
Jason: thanks for the kind words. That's the type of attitude we lawyers love! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL