The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Thought Transmitter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
394 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Quote:

So better off without Tought Transmitter and start to learn the very basic of Billet Work......like "13th Steps to Mentalism"

don't claim yourself as a Mentalist if you never read "13th Steps to Mentalism" and "Anneman Practical Mentalism" and TA Waters "Mind Myth and Magick"

it's like claiming your self as a Priest but you never read the old testament and the new testament

Please stop giving advice if you can't even correctly spell Corinda's 13 Steps or
Practical Mental Magic by Annemann.

I don't want to sound rude but if you tell someone not to call himself a Mentalist
before reading these books you better know what you are talking about.

-Aleksi Hietanen
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
394 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Jusakarman,

You can buy 13 Steps from any good magic dealer in the world. If you respect yourself and want to take magic seriously that's the right thing to do!

Always avoid downloading illegally, it's stealing - And accepting something that your friend has stolen is unethical at least.

-Aleksi Hietanen
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Quote:
On 2009-10-07 07:11, AlluTallu wrote:
Jusakarman,

You can buy 13 Steps from any good magic dealer in the world. If you respect yourself and want to take magic seriously that's the right thing to do!

Always avoid downloading illegally, it's stealing - And accepting something that your friend has stolen is unethical at least.

-Aleksi Hietanen

yup my magic buddy told me to buy the original one...and yesterday I found that book at may friend magic store...and I already buy that book and thought transmitter yesterday, quite expensive for student like me. but maybe because I spend my money I can more seriuosly....thnks for advise and sory with my bad english spelling in this Café'...Smile

by the way alk about my thought transmitter, it's a little bit hard to press the button I must press thightly.....is it right that device must press that hard???
thnks
"for those magicians who place magic above comfort and reward" from book of wonder by Tommy Wonder (November 29, 1953 - June 26, 2006) ........
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
It depends on your finger strength. If you're concerned that someone will notice you squeezing the wallet, gesture with your other hand at the same time you squeeze.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Quote:
On 2009-10-09 16:22, Doug Lippert wrote:
It depends on your finger strength. If you're concerned that someone will notice you squeezing the wallet, gesture with your other hand at the same time you squeeze.

yup and so far no one notice my right hand...but it's good to if I use both hand to squeezing the wallet...thnks doug
"for those magicians who place magic above comfort and reward" from book of wonder by Tommy Wonder (November 29, 1953 - June 26, 2006) ........
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Man, highly recommended device. Perfect for impromptu.
tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
I use it on a very regular basis. It's one of my favorite magic gizmos. I get a great response from the audience. I like it. It's practical, easy to use, and very well done. Go for it.
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Yes I bought it finally and nice effect to people.....hahaha
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
I took mine apart and changed it so that I can activate it without pressing anything. I can even activate it without touching the wallet.

Details are in one of my former posts.

CM
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
Rafael The Master Hypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
South East Asia
498 Posts

Profile of Rafael The Master Hypnotist
Quote:
On 2009-10-07 06:59, AlluTallu wrote:
Quote:

So better off without Tought Transmitter and start to learn the very basic of Billet Work......like "13th Steps to Mentalism"

don't claim yourself as a Mentalist if you never read "13th Steps to Mentalism" and "Anneman Practical Mentalism" and TA Waters "Mind Myth and Magick"

it's like claiming your self as a Priest but you never read the old testament and the new testament

Please stop giving advice if you can't even correctly spell Corinda's 13 Steps or
Practical Mental Magic by Annemann.

I don't want to sound rude but if you tell someone not to call himself a Mentalist
before reading these books you better know what you are talking about.

-Aleksi Hietanen

Now I don't get what you mean.....and YES you sound rude....so I should stop giving Advice because of a Typo?

who are you telling me to stop giving Advice

its a public Forum!

And so far I did not break the Café Rules/Café etiquette

Read it more here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=39&0

and since Im not Appologetic, for sure YES, I do know what Im talking about.....

The BIGEST Room in the world is the Room for Improvement
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Quote:
On 2009-10-15 20:11, chrismatt wrote:
I took mine apart and changed it so that I can activate it without pressing anything. I can even activate it without touching the wallet.

Details are in one of my former posts.

CM

can you give me your detail or any link....??
thnks
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
jusakarman
View Profile
New user
Jakrta, indonesia
70 Posts

Profile of jusakarman
Hahaha..doesn't have acces to that room....
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
You will in 3 more posts
waso
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of waso
I have a Mind Reader Wallet (which I think is very similar to the Thought Transmitter) and modified it, so the gimmick looks like a regular pad of post-it notes.
Jsmith45
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Jsmith45
Who makes the Mind Reader Wallet?
waso
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of waso
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Thought Transmitter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL