The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jim Lee's wife Grace passes away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Grace Lee

MYRTLE BEACH |Grace ''Angie'' Sheppard Lee, 60, gently went home on Friday morning, October 2, 2009.

She was the wife of Jim Lee. They lovingly shared her son, Terrance (Kristy); Tabitha; four grandchildren; and one great-grandchild; as well as Jim's six children; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.

She was met in heaven by one great-grandson.

Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday, October 5, 2009 at the Myrtle Beach Funeral Home Chapel, with burial in Ocean Woods Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 6 until 8 p.m. Sunday, October 4, 2009 at the funeral home.

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?b......cid=full

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
May Mrs. Lee, Rest In Peace.

Sixten and family.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Peace to her and to her family. I'm sure she enjoyed life, and that's important.

Steve
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
Prayers , Thoughts and Regards to Jim Lee , a great man and magical mind. He has shared many things with me , a lot of knowledge.
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Jim Lee's wife Grace passes away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL