The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Worst Experiences (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I was playing a restaurant, which I did at night during my school show years to feed the troupe. I had gotten a little lazy about keeping my dove's wings trimmed, and sure enough, right after producing it, the dove flew to a restaurant patron's plate and proceeded to do its dove business in it. Of course I paid for all the meals at that table and the replacement meal. (Expensive night, let me tell you).
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Has anyone ever killed a dove on accident during a show? while reading this I was pondering worse case scenarios, and that would probably be a topper. Maybe a sleeve toss right into the ground? or I dunno, a harness that slips? I kinda just spooked myself out of getting doves just for that reason. Scary thought.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
WOah! That is the worst man! I've heard of a magician producing a dead dove before. Not because it was mishandled but because I guess it was just time for the little tyke to go, right by his master's chest.
amazing eric
View Profile
New user
Amazing Eric
43 Posts

Profile of amazing eric
I have heard that some doves have died because of being too long in the pocket without being able to breath fresh air. I have always had that fear so what I do is load my doves last before the show and if they are in the pockets beyond a couple of minutes before the show, I check them.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Doves don't die of being in pockets I can assure you it cant happen of course you have tyo be reasonable , if youre pockets and bags are well made this wont happen and you allways must leave space for breathing , the best way to make surre is mesuring time after loading 5 . 6. 7.8.9ex...in practice you ll will notice after the production that the doves are well if you notice someting wrong like they beathing heavelly then there is something wrong if you you don't know what it is then doves is not your thing try something else .
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
The worst thing happened to me was being accepted in arab got talent (the arab version of AGT)while I did a part of my award wining act the judges didn't under stand what I did they even apologized in private after the audition , the audience were not real they were school boys paid to come I felt it was all pree planed .
mysterious JO
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of mysterious JO
OUCHIE that does sound horrible!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Worst Experiences (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL