The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Tommy Wonder - Ring Watch and Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
216 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Hi there!

I want to perform the beautiful routine of Tommy Wonder - Ring Watch and Wallet!!
My problem is that the method of Wonder doesn't fit me and I am looking for another method.
I don't think that Tommy Wonder was the first who decided to perform a routine like this.

Can anybody tell me who also performs a sort of this effect?
Please tell me everything you know about that topic!

Kind regards,

Matthew
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
This topic has been discussed a lot here on the Café. If you will search for the hold up effect or the ring watch and wallet you should find what you are looking for.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of puggo
Larry Barnowsky had a version of this I believe:
Why not pm him?
"Larry Barnowsky
ALMOST OUT OF 21st Century Coin Mechanics
Kingdom of the Red New Book and DVD http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr1.html
21ST CENTURY COIN MECHANICS + Video CD http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky"

Charlie (Still saving for Kingdom of the red!)
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3618 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
What the heck? Why was the topic moved?

The OP was specifically asking for methods OTHER than Tommy Wonder's method. Tommy didn't create the effect...
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
LOL I guess nobody reads and is quick to pull the trigger these days. n_n
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It was most likely moved because it was a duplicate of this post. This thread was started by the same fellow with exactly the same question. However, the original post was in the wrong place. It was in the Table Hopping section. This is the place for things with rings, etc.

So, you are right. Someone didn't read the rules, and some other people didn't read both posts.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4846 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Because of numerous requests, I have listed on my website a PDF laser manuscript which is an exact duplicate of Chapter 24, "The Watch, Wallet, and Ring". This is a 12 page laser duplicate of that chapter including 24 photo illustrations. This is taken from my coin book, 21st Century Coin Mechanics. For further info on price and ordering go to
http://www.barnowskymagic.com/Paypalpaymentpage2.html
This is not and never will be available as a downloadable file.
This is my original method for the classic effect and does not require any bodywork or pulls. The watch, money, and ring all vanish from a small envelope and reappear where they started from.

Larry
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5843 Posts

Profile of motown
I haven't seen Larry's routine yet, but Tommy's is Wonderful. Pun intended.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Larry's rountine is great.
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
This routine really kills!!!!!! It will be in my act FROM NOW ON!!!!! I like the "mugged" concept by Rich Marrotta - I received lots of suggestions from you Café members in prepairing the ring for this routine.......Thanks to everyone!!!!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Tommy Wonder - Ring Watch and Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL