The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Evil Eye: A Spooky Collection of Magical Entertainment" by Tony Eye (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Apologies to all,

There were some errors in my ebook, Evil Eye, the most serious was a missing section from the first routine.

The manuscript has been corrected, and new purchasers will not experience this situation.

For those who have purchased this book, please contact me at samnum9@aol.com and I will send you a correction sheet. For your trouble, I will also send along my presentation, Carnival of Souls. This is entirely my fault (not the fault of the publisher), and I feel is my responsibility to rectify.

Please send me an email with the topic being the two words that are above my name on the INTRODUCTION page as verification of ownership.

Once again, I deeply apologize to all.

Tony (Eye) Iacoviello
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Your only human Tony, mistakes happen
You,ve stepped up, and offered to make it right.

That shows your true character!

Still two enthuastic thumbs up on your effects,

Kotah
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hello Everyone,
I try not to come to the CAFÉ much anymore, but I just have to chime in here!

I know Tony as being a mentalist and reader and a VERY GOOD one at that. I never knew that he was such a good story teller. I am really impressed with this book and his ‘Carnival of souls’. I am already working on ‘CHILL’ and giving it my little evil twist. I also think that the very ending of ‘Carnival of Souls’ is stuff that makes a story stand out and will send chills down ones spine, if told correctly.

Ray
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Thank you KOTAH.

Ray, I am glad you like it.

That ending was originally developed for my use with Brother Shadow's Pick a Sin effect. I shared it with him, and he asked if he could use it. It is a memory that I shall cherish, a great in the field liking something of mine, and asking if he could used. The man has class!
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Just got this and haven't had a chance to look at it yet. However, I just want to give a BIG tip of the hat to whoever decided on the water-mark idea.

The water-mark will hopefully keep the pirates away and yet I will always be able to open my ebook. I have ebooks with passwords that I've forgotten which is a real pain, so I'm very chuffed with this solution.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Billy:

Thank you. Leaping Lizards chose to use that option because of the very same concerns you mentioned with passwords.

On the password issue (for other ebooks) personally, I rename the file to include the password.

Thank you again for your purchase.

Tony

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 8:16pm
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Don't forget, this and my other manuscripts ant Leaping Lizards will go out of print on Halloween.

Thank you again.

Tony

This just in:

Quote:
I just bought your new book form LL.
It's not here yet but I wanted to mention that the $20 US in Taiwan NT came to 666NT.
I don't think I need to say anything else.

It is called "Evil Eye" for a reason. Smile
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
LOL!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
For those who purchased this item, or who purchase it in the next two days, the order page now has a link (Just below the order link) to a bonus page which has an extra routine and the correction sheet if you had one of the first few copies shipped out.

On behalf of Tony and The Lizards, we thank everyone for your support and hope you have a VERY happy Halloween!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Mr. Eye: I am in possession of a very small and creepy rubber-like doll from the 1950s--not a horror doll by any means-just something off about it, an undefinable disturbance that is hard to name. I have been waiting for something special to do with it. And now--upon receipt of Evil Eye--on page 11, I find Barbie's Scream House--the Stars have apparently aligned--!
Thank you, SIR!
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Pictures Balaram.... we want pictures!
<BR>
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Balaram, "Barbie's Scream House" is brilliant, isn't it?
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Amen Bill, and this makes it a bit of a conundrum--it is a little wrong to perform another's routine verbatum, at least in my thinking--but the script is so dead-on for this, I have no idea how to personalize it without losing something. I don't know what to say further about that. But I am working on the props, and I do have a terrific doll.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Much clever material to explore for sure, but my two personal favorites involved the spirit slate handlings. Perfect for a Halloween seance.

Kotah
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Balaram, I think it is permissible to use something like "Barbie's Scream House" as it is. It isn't worthwhile to try to improve perfection, is it? Seriously, I don't think Tony would object.

Kotah, I particularly like the Flustration count with slates. For some reason, I love slates.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Bill, Balaram, KOTAH,
Thank you all.

Just a reminder, this and my other products (Popular Selection and the Write Stuff) will vanish in 2 days. Then I'm off to other projects.

Thank you all for your kind words and your support over the years.

Tony
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Tony, I like the new avatar. It is so ... "you." Smile
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Funny Bill, I think I told him exactly the same thing! Smile

Such a little devil he is....
<BR>
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Thanks guys. (Please, no Miss Jones jokes)
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Speaking of little devils, see my review for Dean Montalbanos two disc DVD set;
'Tarot Reading Secrets'. I just posted a review for same in the Latest and Greatest forum. High quality material all the way! I have always found doing readings to be a daunting goal. Deans relaxed in depth approach in teaching was highly enjoyable. I now have a definite 'I am sure I can confidence in actually achieving it. It was like sitting in the same room and learning from an old friend! Thankyou Dean, you devil

Kotah
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Someone in the pennies forum asked abould chalkboards. These are the ones that I use:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse......sCatalog

$8 a dozen, they are plastic, light and easy to handle, plus the writing surface is recessed allowing for other applications...

Today is the last day for any of my products on Leaping Lizards. It has been great working with the LL team, they are fantastic! I also want to than them and you people here for your friendship and support.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » "Evil Eye: A Spooky Collection of Magical Entertainment" by Tony Eye (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL