The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvpmagic presents - Professional Opportunist by James Brown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I've had quite a few people email me privately about our latest project "Professional Opportunist" featuring James Brown and so thought I'd pass the following on.

I've just put the trailers online at our site, http://www.rsvpmagic.com and they have been edited to give you a complete idea of just what the magic featured is about. At the end of each trailer there is a complete performance of one routine and as usual, we've shot this material in a bar environment so that everyone can see exactly how it really plays to a real audience.

I'm just waiting to hear back from Steve to place a banner advert here, but thought you'd like to know a little more from us before then.

Best,
Russ
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
There is an awesome performance of an effect off the DVD called Cerebral Steal where James makes the person forget a playing card then gets him to think of any word only to find, well, you'll see!

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/james-brown-22-new.html

Enjoy!

Bubble
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Looks great Russ.. James is a clever cookie..
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvpmagic presents - Professional Opportunist by James Brown (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL