The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Need a custom Designed Vanishing Dove Carosel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
I've had and idea for a new vanishing dove carosel. I know that Doug Tilford is the exclusive distributor of pro line dove effects, but I need to know the man who actually manufactures them. This information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
Kadrad
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Kadrad
Regarding who makes the pro line dove effects. His name is Cliff Wiggs and the last time I talked with him he was still living in Tampa, Fla. I do not have his phone number anymore but you could also try reaching him through Steve Zigmont. Zigmont is an Illusionist in Fla. and they are good friends. Cliff is a very good builder and learned a lot from hanging out at Don Espositos Magic Shop in Seffner, Fla. when Don was reviving the Petrie-Lewis line of magic. I am sure that Cliff can do any modifications you need. Hope that helps. Kadrad
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Thanks a Million, man. That was the info I've been in search of for some time now.

Thanks so much Smile
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Need a custom Designed Vanishing Dove Carosel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL