The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Where do you buy your magic? (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2279 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Has anyone ever bought anything from China Magic?

http://www.52magic.net/index.html

Their prices are really good and $24 shipping to the United States seems reasonable.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Mad hatter is my first choice, if they don't have it, they'll get it. Very fair prices and great customer service. There response to email's is unbelievably fast.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Hocus Pocus
Madhatter
The Magic Warehouse
The Magic Emporium.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried ordering from there...1st time...and it was an utter disaster.
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asherfox
Local magic shop
best
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
1.) Magic Galore and More in Westminster, CA
2.) Magic Apple in Studio City, CA
3.) Penguin Magic in...... The Internet.. Smile
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of drphil
My local magic shop Magic Galore. It is located in a room inside of a bowling alley. Online penquin and Magic Café. And Hocus Pocus.
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
Yea drphil same magic store I usually go to! Ken Sands is an awesome guy!
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of drphil
Ken Sands is great, he's always helpful and has fair prices. Also has tons of magic stories and advice. The friendlest shop in the L.A. area that I know of.
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Joemv
I agree Magic Galore and More is a wonderful magic store. Ordering on line I use Penguin, MJM Magic, and Hocus Pocus.

Joe
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-03-09 09:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Penguin Magic has been the best.

1) Free Shipping on orders of $40 or more

2) Discounts that surpass other shops

3) "Real Time" online support

4) Order dispatched immediately.

5) No backordering

6) Live online lectures that you can re-watch anytime


Have to agree Penguin 1st

Hocus

In the UK

Alakazam and Merchant of Magic
arizona
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of arizona
I hate when you place an order and they tell you its on its way, while really some of the items you ordered aren't in stock and your waiting for their supply to come in.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On 2013-02-11 12:39, arizona wrote:
I hate when you place an order and they tell you its on its way, while really some of the items you ordered aren't in stock and your waiting for their supply to come in.


How about when they tell you your items have shipped but they haven't and you never receive them. I won't mention any names but The Magic Emporium comes to mind.
MagicImpossible
View Profile
New user
Bolton - North West - UK
1 Post

Profile of MagicImpossible
Alakazam.co.uk <<< Fast Post
magicshop.co.uk <<< Not As Fast
magictao.co.uk <<< Very Slow Post
Nat
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of Nat
SEO Magic, too! Fast with excellent customer service.


Quote:
On 2013-02-10 11:46, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-09 09:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Penguin Magic has been the best.

1) Free Shipping on orders of $40 or more

2) Discounts that surpass other shops

3) "Real Time" online support

4) Order dispatched immediately.

5) No backordering

6) Live online lectures that you can re-watch anytime


Have to agree Penguin 1st

Hocus

In the UK

Alakazam and Merchant of Magic
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I just had a bad experience with Hocus Pocus. They had an online sale and they had the Trinity System on sale for $20 which seemed like an amazing price. As with most things in life what sounded too good to be true was too good to be true. What I received was an unauthorized knock off.

Grrrrr!

-Max
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

With respect to the post above here are the facts. The Trinity System that we have currently advertised on our website is the original version or version 1 if you prefer as sold by the mfg. since 2009. This is not a "Knock Off" as stated.

Unfortunately there have been misleading posts and information regarding this item here and other places. Hocus Pocus does not condone or support "Knock Off" products period! If maxnew40 would have contacted us we would glady accept his return no problem. In fact I urge him to conatct me by Phone Toll Free 1-800-407-4040 or be email sales@hocus-pocus.com and I will be glad to accept his return if he prefers.

Hocus Pocus stands behind every item we offer and will do our best to make sure that all customers are 100% statisfied with their transactions.

I hope that this post clears up any issues and thank you for your continued support.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
Escape Artist
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Escape Artist
Penguin
Klamm magic
Madhatter
Andy Tauber
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver WA
106 Posts

Profile of Andy Tauber
I'm lucky having a local shop where they know me. I will usually ask them if something is appropriate for my skill level andy style and it if is and they don't have it, I ask them to oeder it.
Andy Tauber


www.magicalmischief.org


Twitter: @AMagicMischief





“Children see magic because they look for it.”





I used to think I wasn't a morning person, but things never got better after lunch!
ChasVH
View Profile
Special user
659 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
1) Hocus-Pocus... Paul does a Great job of really trying to stay on top of his customers and his company (see above). He has sales fairly often and also has a nice Estate and Antique Magic section. I do wish they would upgrade their website as it seems behind some of the others in terms of Listing the Items in different ways including maybe when they do have a sale being able to see those items that are eligible for sale first.
2) Madhatter Magic Shop - Pretty good prices all the time but does not seem to get the new items as soon as most other shops. Can really get some good deals in their Specials Section
3) Toss-Up between Seo Magic and Penguin Magic. Both great and I use them if I cannot find something on the first 2 sites listed or these 2 have it for less. Seo also has some unusual or out of teh ordinarry items that you don't see at the other shops
4) all the rest
Nat
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of Nat
I agree with your selections -- all fine with exceptional customer service!

Hocus Pocus: Website suggestion: daily notices to e-mail customers -- begin the e-mail with the newest and latest magic rather than antique and collectible effects : some feel pre-owned magic is their specialty and stop reading at that point ... Just a thought that has circulated...

Nat

Quote:
On 2013-02-13 17:39, ChasVH wrote:
1) Hocus-Pocus... Paul does a Great job of really trying to stay on top of his customers and his company (see above). He has sales fairly often and also has a nice Estate and Antique Magic section. I do wish they would upgrade their website as it seems behind some of the others in terms of Listing the Items in different ways including maybe when they do have a sale being able to see those items that are eligible for sale first.
2) Madhatter Magic Shop - Pretty good prices all the time but does not seem to get the new items as soon as most other shops. Can really get some good deals in their Specials Section
3) Toss-Up between Seo Magic and Penguin Magic. Both great and I use them if I cannot find something on the first 2 sites listed or these 2 have it for less. Seo also has some unusual or out of teh ordinarry items that you don't see at the other shops
4) all the rest
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Where do you buy your magic? (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL