The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Classic Coke bottle vanish versus Maxello one (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gilbert
View Profile
New user
Quebec, Canada
36 Posts

Profile of Gilbert
I have a hard time making my mind about which of those Coke bottle vanish. I like the classic one, for the fact that you can make it vanish inside a bag, whit many comic routine possible, but the con is that it's a replica of a glass bottle whit a cap like a beer bottle, thing that we don't see much more. As for the Maxello, I like the idea of a vanish in full view, but as what I know, you cannot make a vanish like the one in the bag.
I tought of buying a beer bottle type, but it will make a props that I won't be able to use in front of kid.

Any suggestion?
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
In my opinion, the Fielding West Routine is hands down THE BEST EVER! It's the one I use and is one of the best parts of my show. It's shocking to the audience delivering an unexpected kick in the teeth! It's awesome!

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Classic Coke bottle vanish versus Maxello one (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL