The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » A.W.A.P. Book Test v Basil Horwitz' Challenge Book Test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Hi, everyone.

Just a quick question and only a "yes" or "no" answer is required.

I have Basil Horwitz' Chaalenge Book Test from his "The Mental Magick of Basil Horwitz" booklet.

While surfing the emagic supply.com site regarding a different effect, I came across the A.W.A.P. Book Test ( http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......ts_id=19 ). I am mildly intrigued by the A.W.A.P. Book Test effect description but I don't want to spend the money and then find out that it was essentially the same as the Horowitz book test.

By the foregoing comment and request, I am not suggesting that the two book tests are, in fact, essentially the same thing or utilize the same methodology. In point of fact, I have no idea and I am not asking for any methodology to be revealed. Hence, my request for a very simple "yes" or "no" response to my question as to whether or not they are essentially the same thing and/or use the same method. If they are essentially different, I'm inclined to take a chance and buy the A.W.A.P. Book Test. Hence, my inquiry.

Thanks for any info in these regards.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
No, they are not the same.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Thanks, Elcio. I appreciate the information.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Always glad to help Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » A.W.A.P. Book Test v Basil Horwitz' Challenge Book Test (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL