The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help With New Move I Came Up With? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Hi I would like to ask very politley if somone or a few of you could review A Video File on the net.

I think I have come up with a MOVE that I have made. I Have Also Turned that into a basic effect But could Be used for a Few things...

I have made quite a few over the years so I will be posting them up soon at http://www.youtube.com/user/merlins1nd

I have not named it yet so I have put it up as Transportation for now..

I have two up there at moment one is Transportation and the other is a one handed deal Called Helicopter Deal...

please Take a look and let me know what you think... and if it has allready been produced as it is so hard to research....

Once Again Thanks in Advance Stephen
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4621 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Ahoy Stephen! I like the move, looks very cool, especially with the card face-up. A very nice addition to any Ambitious Card routine, or as a stand alone effect.
I'm not sure this is the right place to post the thread, though....
Doug Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3207 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Stephen, it looked good.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
I like the move, very good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help With New Move I Came Up With? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL