The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
Please Greg IForce Pro...... before the end of the world.
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
So apparently, I have been under a rock for the past four years. I just got this app and I must say, it is simply AMAZING and MIND BLOWING. It took me a while to get the hang of it down, but once I did, I really started digging it even more. I can't wait to see what other possibilities I can come up with using this fantastic app. Greg, you guys outdid yourselves with this. I am having a blast with this. Cheers, my friend!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Number One
View Profile
Regular user
Mike J Kelly
164 Posts

Profile of Number One
I am using this on a Galaxy Ace 2 (Android) its a great app.

But I am unable to change the line thickness on Presets.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike
Smile Guess which hand the frog is in.
myboydash
View Profile
New user
Bertrand, NE
19 Posts

Profile of myboydash
Not to be a necromancer here, but I just purchased this app - my first foray into app magic and I am thrilled at the versatility, ingenuity and simplicity of this devious little app. Ideas are just swimming. A truly great app! Loving it. Many thanks Greg!!!!
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1092 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I juts got this, looks like it has huge potential.

But I am having a problem with the 8 number routine. How freaking fast do you have to flip your phone? I am almost spinning the phone in the air, but only getting 1-4. I'm worried I will break my phone trying to do 1-8...

Regards Joe
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1092 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I juts got this, looks like it has huge potential.

But I am having a problem with the 8 number routine. How freaking fast do you have to flip your phone? I am almost spinning the phone in the air, but only getting 1-4. I'm worried I will break my phone trying to do 1-8...

Regards Joe

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1617 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Joe,

For the forces 5-8, you turn the phone over more slowly, not more rapidly, than for 1-4. Tilt it up a bit, then turn it over at a leisurely pace, and you should be fine.

Cheers,
Jerry
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1092 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
Hi thanks Jerdunn and the guys who PM'd me.

I was thinking 1-8 was the same as 1-4, but the higher numbers being faster. In fact it is inverted.

This is a great app and I am already working on custom ideas and routines. Great feature allowing people to customise!

Regards Joe Piper

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL