The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The Doodle! description has changed! I like this one a lot better. Thanks Randy and Greg!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
waso
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of waso
Thanks Randy and Greg, your attention to detail is amazing.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I've been having loads of fun with this!

Greg or Randy, can you tip us on what is coming up in the update please?!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I love iForce, and I haven't even started playing with the springboard aspect of it, yet!

I've added it to my iPhone and iPod Amazement post.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much Scott,

I was just reading your reviews . . . that's a very complete breakdown of the magic products on the iPhone.

Greg Rostami
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Thanks, Greg!

Note: iForce has just been updated on the iTunes store!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
735 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Greg and Randy -

I can't tell you (and others) how creative this app is. Most importantly, this is something I will use!!!! Needless to say, I am very impressed.

BTW - My download is version 1.1. Smile

All my best and congratulations. - Scott
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The new download looks great!

I'm just wondering how you "made accessing the secret iForce screens less likely to be stumbled upon."

Also, for some reason, everytime I update the app, and then return to the App Store, it says I need to reupdate iForce. I have a little red notification, but I am already using the newest version...
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

As Scott has already stated, yesterday, Apple approved iForce version 1.1 . . . We've made almost all of the changes and additions to the program that you'd asked for. Here's a list of what's new in iForce v1.1 :

• Added Save/Load Doodle feature
• Removed (codename: Doodle) from application name
• Changed App Store icon to the iForce hand with lightning
• Added new tip popup to show new users how to find the instruction manual
• Instruction video lengths are now displayed
• Made accessing the secret iForce screens less likely to be stumbled upon
• Simultaneously added new "Doodle" application to the App Store for the secret seekers. "Doodle" is a replica of iForce, minus the magic. Encourage your audience to download and try "Doodle". All they will find is a simple painting app. Smile

We realize that there is still an issue with iPhones/iPod Touches App stores displaying the Doodle icon for iForce. We're in contact with Apple to try to resolve this. If someone searched for Doodle on a PC or Mac the icons are different, but on an iDevice they are the same.

Randy and I would love to hear some of your thoughts on the new iForce.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
229 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
Hey, Greg. I just updated my cpy of iForce yesterday, and played with it today. I won't notice all of the improvements that you mentioned, but it is still the same awesome, "impromptu" effect that I have loved these past few months!

Had a family get together tonight with 10 people, myself included. Told my brother, just name someone here, but not yourself or myself. He did after I made my prediction, flipped over my iphone, started the app and BOOM, there was my nephew's name, just as he had called it out! So, repeated it with another nephew in the room, this time having him point out who he chose so that everyone would know that it has nothing to do with voice recognition. Got his name bang on!

Lovin' iForce!
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Very Cool boywonder,

It looks like you're bringing some "wonder" to your family.

thank you for sharing,
Greg Rostami
tonyf
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of tonyf
I just downloaded my updates from itunes and now either I have the plain "doodles" application or I simply don't know how to get itno my presets any longer .. if any one has any insight to solving my problem I would appreciate a PM .. also how I can see the instruction videos greg talks about .. I am leaving for mexico end of the week and what it up and running by then .. thanks
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Just swipe 2 fingers downward on the screen, and everything should come up.

Once you're in the presets screen, touch the I in the lower right corner, and all the instruction options, including 1 for video, will come up.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
I'm right now checking out its features and presets. iForce is just phenomenal! Genius work for sure.

I'm sure I'll have loads of fun with it.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
I would like to get an iPod Touch 3G 8GB to run iForce on (iPhone has all that AT&T 2 year contract bunk that I'd rather not get into), and I am wondering, does it work on the 8GB? I know that it has a lot less features then the other versions (32/64 GB), so I just thought I'd ask.
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
229 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
It'll work on any old iphone or ipod touch. The program takes no space at all, but is some of the best magic around . . .
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
nicelybdg
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of nicelybdg
IForce is great. Downloaded it and really think Greg did a great job with this app.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
856 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I bought an iPod touch just to get this app ... and I was not disappointed.
Absolutely fantastic.

Anything Greg produces will find itself in my arsenal.

Wulfie
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi nicelybdg and wulfiesmith,

Thank you very much for the compliments. I can't wait to show you guys what's coming next.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Well folks . . . Here's news that you've all been waiting for . . .

First, we submitted a new version of iForce to Apple that has the ability to lock out the secret screens with a pass code (using the colors as a combination). We think with this feature, it's going to be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to accidentally open the secret screens.

Second, as you've all requested, the price of iForce is going UP. How much is iForce going to be . . . well tonight's the last night you can buy iForce for $2.99. If you wanna know how much it's going to be, you're gonna have to visit the iForce page on the App Store (or just wait until tomorrow and I'll announce it).

Last but not least . . .

*** THE iForce VIDEO CONTEST IS ON. ***

This is something that we had talked about over a month ago, but we wanted to wait until you had enough of a chance to play with iForce before we started the contest.

1st place prize is $299.00
2nd place prize is an autographed copy of the STUCK! DVD & the upcoming COSMOS2 DVD
3rd place prize is an autographed copy of the STUCK! DVD

The deadline for the video submissions is midnight December 31st 2009 from your time zone (NO exceptions)

Here are the rules of the contest:
1. You must use iForce for the effect
2. You can mix iForce with other magic effects or props if you wish
3. We have the right to use your video to help promote iForce
4. You must post a public video on YouTube (with the ability to comment turned on)
5. The performance should be of an impromptu circumstance (if your video seems staged with stooges you’ll be disqualified)
6. You could do a video of yourself doing the effect just for the camera, but we will dock you points for not having a live audience.

Your video will be judged by both Randy and I. We’re going to try to get a few big names in magic to judge as well, but for now it’s just Randy and I. We’re in contact with a few names in magic that LOVE iForce . . . we hope that other celebrities will contact us about being judges.

Your video is going to be judged based on (in order of importance):
1. The Effect
2. The Performance
3. Creativity (cleverness)
4. Video quality (production quality)

If you want to participate in this contest, or if you have any questions, please email me at:
greg@rostamimagic.com

The winners will be announced on RostamiMagic.com as well as The Magic Café (this forum) on January 10th 2010.

Good luck to you all . . . Randy and I can’t wait to see your submissions.
Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL