The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » let's exchange tips, tricks, and advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmagician
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of magicalmagician
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Greetings fellow magicians!!! I have been looking to trade tricks, tips, and even advice about magic. I have been performing for almost two years now, and have a great passion for magic. Although my specialty is card tricks, I do get into alot of illusions, such as my ghost trap, sponge ball magic, and levitation, just to name a few. In closing, I really hope to hear from everyone and hear what you have to offer, and what I can offer you.
magicalmagician@excite.com Smile
looking for magician to chat, exchange tips, tricks, and advice. magicalmagician@excite.com
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Hello MagicalMagician, Welcome to the Magic Café'. The Magic Café' is a great place to meet fellow entertainers and to give and recieve help in the many facets of entertaining. If you need help, you've come to the best place on the Internet that I have been able to find. I have received much insight to make my performances better for my audience and for myself as well. I think the key word here is entertainment. After all, what is magic, if not entertaining (just tricks)? You will get lots and lots of help here and you can help others as well but this is really not the place for the exchanging of information into HOW a "trick" works but more into HOW to make your effects more "Magical" after all, anyone can do tricks, the goal of the Magician is to do Magic. Once again, Welcome to the Magic Café' and I hope that you find whatever it is that you want or need and remember, you have something to offer as well.
Magically Yours
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
markkwan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of markkwan
Welcome magicalmagician! You'll love your stay here!
What good is a night, when you can't break it.
wassabi_87
View Profile
Loyal user
moscow, idaho
226 Posts

Profile of wassabi_87
tell me magiclmagician, since you are so into card tricks, what is your fav improm trick? i have been in magic for a few months and i specialize in cards as well.
bike during the day,
do magic at night,
and very early the next morning,
homework.
magicalmagician
View Profile

0 Posts

Smile First of all, thankyou very much, Iven. I appreciate your hospitality as well as advice. If other magicians are willing, would e-mailing back and forth be better to actually exchange tricks? Let me kow, please. Again, thankyou, I know I am going to enjoy it here, as well as talking with fellow magicians.
Smile Second of all, thankyou, too, markkwan. I am already loving it here. I have been searching for a site where I can talk with fellow magicians and I finally found it.
Smile Smile And thirdly, bubba_boy_87, my favorite card trick is the one I first learned. I'm not exactly sure if it has a name or not, but I call it the switching aces. In this trick, I show two of the same aces, then lay them down, face down. Then the other two aces I place a short distance away from the first two and without further touching the aces, I snap my fingers and show that the aces have switched places. Next to that trick, I also enjoy working with the Svengali deck. Would you like to know more? E-mail me at magicalmagician@excite.com
And to everyone, keep in touch and hope to hear from you again soon!
Jeremy Smile keep the magic alive
looking for magician to chat, exchange tips, tricks, and advice. magicalmagician@excite.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jeremy Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the most wonderful place on the net. I am sure you will find a lot to learn here. Probably you will spend a lot of time here as I do. Do not forget to post it is too much fun.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your new posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
magicalmagician
View Profile

0 Posts

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Thank you, Tora. I really appreciate it. So far, I've only been here a few times, but the time I have spent in here, I have found exceptionally entertaining and I plan to come as much as I can. I really enjoy conversing back and forth with fellow magicians. Again, thank you, Tora! Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4813 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Café! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Martin_H
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
164 Posts

Profile of Martin_H
Enjoy the magic and have a coffee!

The magic Café board is a great source of magic ideas and nice people to meet.

Martin
life is real magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » let's exchange tips, tricks, and advice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL