The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Real Secrets Of A Successful Close-Up Magician by Lou Serrano (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I recieved an email today from Lou Serrano informing me that his long awaited, "The Real Secrets Of A Successful Close-Up Magician" is finally available.

From Lou: "The website for the The Real Secrets is finally up! For the very first time I reveal all my secrets for building a hugely successful business as a close-up magician.

From restaurants and private parties to trade shows and sales meetings, I reveal all the details of how I've grown my business over the last fifteen years to not only break through the six-figure barrier, but also sustain that momentum year after year.

If you want to take your business to a whole new level and leave your competition in the dust, visit http://www.SixFigureMagic.com today!"

Here is just a few of the secrets covered in the Real Secrets system;
The most powerful business card design that will blow your competition out of the water.

The exact formula for designing your website that will actually get people to call and hire you for their events.

The best and easiest system to get rave testimonials from your clients.

The absolute best resource for getting more work. (It’s like a gold mine sitting in your back yard.)

How to immediately increase your income by as much as 50% from the gigs that you already have booked. (This technique is so simple that anyone can do it, yet so powerfully effective you will wonder why you’ve never tried it before.)

The MAGIC formula for success that I have taught to major corporations that will ensure your success as a performing magician.

What to do before, during and after a gig to maximize your income.

The truth about networking and how it affects your business. (It’s not what you think.)

How to use OP Power to live the life of your dreams.

The 80/20 rule and how it applies to your business. (This one principle can super charge all of your activities to create maximum income.)

The one item that most entertainers and artists lack, but is the foundation for any serious business. (This one item is a critical key to my success.)

What is TOMA? How TOMA can keep your phone ringing with customers that want to buy your services. (This strategy will create the easiest sales you will ever make.)

My system for getting referrals that keeps my calendar full year-round. (It’s like having an army of sales people working for you.)

The secret to turning your competition into some of your biggest booking agents.

The correct way to use email for maximum impact, and book more shows.

Three key methods that once understood will grow your business exponentially.

The one secret that will create an instant connection between you and your customer, and make you the obvious choice for their event.

The ultimate key to success that is the foundation of your entire business.

Plus a ton of secrets that make you look like a pro, and make your clients feel like they have hired a STAR (even if you are just starting out).

Disclaimer: I haven't purchased this yet, but I did purchased his steel ball routine which was worth every dollar I paid. I like Lou Serrano. I honestly didn't know much about him until I purchased his steel ball routine. I have to say, he knows his stuff! I've posted this thread on my own and wasn't asked by anyone. I just thought I would mention that. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Hey Dan,

I just found this post. Thank you for the kind words.

Wishing you nothing but happiness and success!

Lou
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-10-24 15:37, Gospel Dan wrote:
I recieved an email today from Lou Serrano informing me that his long awaited, "The Real Secrets Of A Successful Close-Up Magician" is finally available.

From Lou: "The website for the The Real Secrets is finally up! For the very first time I reveal all my secrets for building a hugely successful business as a close-up magician.

From restaurants and private parties to trade shows and sales meetings, I reveal all the details of how I've grown m...
...aimer: I haven't purchased this yet, but I did purchased his steel ball routine which was worth every dollar I paid. I like Lou Serrano. I honestly didn't know much about him until I purchased his steel ball routine. I have to say, he knows his stuff! I've posted this thread on my own and wasn't asked by anyone. I just thought I would mention that. Smile

Very interesting. I have been interested in purchasing his steel ball routine myself (especially with all of the deals you don't really have much of a choice Smile ).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Real Secrets Of A Successful Close-Up Magician by Lou Serrano (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL