The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visual Drop Change by G. , Borrow & Link by Will Tsai (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
Got this from my mailbox. This is one of the craziest coin change I've seen! Looks like real magic! Borrow & Link also looks like one of those things being a magician just have to know. Check it out below. I think it's the second video.

http://www.smproductionz.com

Huss de Huss Style
Silvio
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Silvio
That change was amazing!! I started the video and wasn't expect something this good and I thought it's just another spell bound or variation of some sort until I saw the change. I was like WHAT!!?? and I couldn't belive my own eyes. I had to rewind it to watch it again and again and I'm still fooled!!! And the Bracelet tricks looks really clean and neat, and I wish I've thought of that!!! It's nice to see something so original which you can't find many these days. Keep up the good works!!

Silvio
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Very nice...Check the other stuff on the website.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Wow that looked very good!
One thing I wanted to ask was what song did you use for the video lol

Bernardo Rodriguez
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Borrow and Link looked great. The drop change is kind of obvious.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Drop looks angley with the chance that it could really talk.
The other two look nice though!
Ray.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
That drop change is beautiful but I suspect hard to pull off with certainty, angly, and talky talky. Lovely for the opening to a promo clip though.
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hey guys, just jumping in with some insight. The article this week that I shared with the clip was Situational Magic - impromptu effect that happens under a specific condition or environment. As with all magic, there are always compromises to achieve something impossible. For a coin change that looks this magical, the compromises are as mentioned above. But if one can pull it off with the right audience management, it KILLS! Not to mentioned G. has killed me many times with his out of box thinking and hardcore sleight. I was badly 'surprised' (magician don't use the word fooled.. 'surprise' is the way to go Smile) when I saw this live years ago, partially because G. has pulled this off to a group of people. This guy is good! Watch for what he's putting out! You'll hate yourself not thought of yourself!

Will
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I think the link of the bracelets was the best thing and very
out of the box thinking. Smile
Nice stuff on that site. Especially the visual card change.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visual Drop Change by G. , Borrow & Link by Will Tsai (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL