The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Open and Move (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Noel Heath
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Noel Heath
Hey guys here are 2 effects I created open and move http://www.vorezoeffect.com/11.html

OPEN – Cause an ordinary deck of cards to OPEN without any gimmicks! Can be done in your hands, the spectators hands or even on the table!

MOVE – A very “haunted deck” cuts itself right to the selected card! You start clean and end clean, and there are no gimmicks in the deck to find (because there are none)!

I hope you enjoy and any questions please ask.

Thanks
//Noel
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Move has been done before (my several people) and is already in print/video.

Open has ALSO been done before, unless the method is something different from what I'm thinking.

So, if you were planning on releasing it I'm afraid it's bad news. But, if you were simply sharing the idea let me know and I'll be happy to provide you some different resources!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Noel,

I didn't realize this was you! Please contact me.

Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
Hey guys!

We were going to be selling Open and Move, but it looks like Open has been done before, and parts of Move have also been done and we think the best thing to do would be to pull this product entirly for now. We don't want to have any problems in the future Smile

Also because of this... We are going to give away a little something...Normally we have weekly free contests, but this will be an additional free giveaway, only posted here. The prize?? An RJRTC Watermelon deck! To enter just post in the fourms below or sign up here! . We will randomly pick a winner next Saturday!

Hope you have a great day!
eric+Alex
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hello!

I entered on your site.

Thanks,

Mike Smile
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of mayniac
So I just post here?
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Posting here to enter...
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Vorezo,

I applaud your ethics and you're willingness to do the right thing. It says a lot about you, your company, and the guys you are working with. If more people were like you magic would be a lot better off.

Your friend,
Ben

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Open and Move (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL