The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Best wallet for beginner? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I'm looking for a wallet where I can store my trick cards. The question is, which one is good and the one that also can allow me do trick such as card to wallet? Thanks.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13396 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Any of the larger wallets would be pretty good for that:
JOL
Wakeman
BKM Wallets
Forbes Portfolio

But do you really want a bunch of trick cards showing when you open it to retrieve your "card-to-wallet" card?

Maybe you can describe better what you're actually wanting.
One cheap way to store trick cards and packet tricks, etc. is one of those little photo wallets that holds 5x7 photos. You can pack in at least 20 different packet tricks or cards and they only cost a couple bucks at a drug store or 99-cent type store. That will keep them organized. And as long as you're not bringing it to a performance with you (that would look horrible and hackish and amateur-esque) you've got a cheap organizer for your trick cards and tricks. They're just no in your card-to-wallet wallet.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Getting into wallet work you may want to check out the Royal Card to Wallet - it is one that has gotten a lot of PRAISE for its value for the cost.

It is a natural style wallet you would actually carry - unlike many of the other larger billfolds that are a jacket wallet.

http://www.shopmagicvault.com/Royal-Card......719.html

The nice part about this wallet is that the load slot is placed higher so you do not have to mercury fold the card if you don't want.. you can simply palm load it.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Thanks guys. And also thanks for the links, it looks great and innocent! But Frank got a point tho, it doesn't look professional if we open our wallet and there are bunch of cards everywhere hehe.. So far I only put them into a small plastic container for name cards. Fits well and strong against folding or bending. It's also cheap, only about 35 cents.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Best wallet for beginner? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL