The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Did You Find the Magic Café? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
When "the elevator" was just getting started to be hyped, I was linked here to the thread.
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
I found a link to it on another magic site (allmagic.com perhaps?), drifted over to check it out and got stuck! Fortunately I found it before any of the other magic forums floating around out there. I've peeked at some of them since and am very glad I came here first! Smile Smile the Smile
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
wassabi_87
View Profile
Loyal user
moscow, idaho
226 Posts

Profile of wassabi_87
a friend, (redstreak)
bike during the day,
do magic at night,
and very early the next morning,
homework.
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
Several researching hits from Google brought me to the Café, over a period of time.

Each hit had given me the answer, or a direct source to find the answer. I remember thinking 'what a good resource', but I also felt that I might be out of place with so many more experienced people.

I landed one last time earlier this year and decided to take my chances...happy for it ever since!
Jerry Hornak
View Profile
Regular user
Northwest Connecticut
132 Posts

Profile of Jerry Hornak
I was searching Google for haunted key ideas that I could transform into a presentation for children.

The name, Magic Café, just sounded warm and inviting so I clicked. I actually broke out in a grin when I saw the flickering neon logo!

I thought, "What a cool place!" and I was right.

I hope everyone recognizes what an incredible resource this is.
Making Happy Memories for Children since 1980!
https://JerrysMagic.com
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Someone at another forum slammed this place and I have been here ever since....Reverse Psycholgy, lured, or backfired?

Don't know or don't care...I found ya' MC...
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
A friend told me about it.
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
I also did a search on google for some topic or author in magic, and up came the Café...since that time, I've been warned once for what I thought was an innocent comment, but other than that I've had a good time and received a lot of great info / recommendations...

Dan
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Well let's see...I was walking down this darkened alley one stormy night, looking for a place to dry off. I looked up and saw the flashing Neon sign and decided to open the front door. I took one look around inside the Café and knew right away that this place rocked!! Anybody have a similar story??? Smile
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
I haven´t got a clue...

HÃ¥kan
Smile
Moffmo
View Profile
Regular user
Castleford
143 Posts

Profile of Moffmo
I got an email.....

Matt
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I swear I don't remember, I think it was looking for some mentalism stuff on the internet. Anyway, I'm glad I found this place!

Anabelle Smile
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
A fellow from another forum slammed this place because he got banned! I decided to give it a look and I have been here ever since.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
I saw the ad in the back of "Magic" magazine.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Was happily posting on a 'well known magazine' BBS when it was shut down. I was IM'd and emailed about this place within minutes. And have been happy here since.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
To tell you the truth, I've upgraded from the ellusionist.com forum...ummmm I take it back. Smile
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I too like Harry was reading about the fellow from another forum who got banned and remembered that I had got and e-mail from Steve Brooks inviting me to check out the site. I was a browser for maybe a year before deciding to actually join in the fun.
JoJo
Magic guy in Perth Australia
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
A guy I've never met but have talked to many times on the phone. He works at my favorite magic shop (literally hundreds of miles away). Those that know me,know I'm in the middle of nowhere. Not a magic shop within 200 miles. I feel like I owe him for recommending this site,therefore,will not mention his username. The last thing I need is another person calling trying to collect!! Thanks,Dave. Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
I was searching Yahoo for help on using a TT and this site came up. To make any posts you had to sign up, so I got forced into doing it for the help I wanted. I think help with a TT was my first post. Now I seem to be addicted to the Café. I wonder if there is a Café aholics anonymous. Smile
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Peter Loughran, Canada, recommended Magic Café for me.
Thanks Peter!

Mats G. Kjellstrom
http://www.mastermagic.info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Did You Find the Magic Café? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL