The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Did You Find the Magic Café? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
I had several friends tell me about the Café. When I finally got the net they said I needed to check it out.
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Believe it or not, through ellusionist! Smile
William Holcomb
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2003-06-12 13:40, marko wrote:
I was originally known as Scott F. Guinn and sometimes still go under that name (along with some phoney picture I found of a guy leaning on his fist). Smile
LOL! Yes, I'm so pretty that some people think my picture is a fake! I didn't want to believe the rumors marko, but it seems to be true--you wish you were me! Can't say I blame you...

Anyhoo, Mr. Steve Brooks sent me an email saying he had read some of my articles at Online-Visions, and told me about The Café. This was a couple of weeks after it started. I've been here every since, on staff for most of that time. And, except for the occasional emergency and miscreant, I've thoroughly enjoyed it!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
I was searching a magic forum which can give me advice on my double lift and Magic Café came up...being honest I've joing so many magic forum but this is the only one I use and I'm hook!!! I have to make a visit everyday and I'm glad I found the Café!!! Smile
kamiruaga
View Profile
New user
The Basque Country (N. Spain)
69 Posts

Profile of kamiruaga
Hi!
I was doing a Google search on some ideas on mentalism and the Café came up. then I was lurking around for some time till I registered.
Best,
All those who believe in telekinesis,
raise my hand. (Kurt Vonnegut)"
tropicalpenguin
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of tropicalpenguin
Regrettably, I was searching for (sigh) more freebies to add to my repetoire. I stumbled across this site. joined when I saw of the (I deduced) pros. I figured I'd talk my way into some nice tricks. I've grown up since then and now know that I must work for things. you guys have shown me what it means to be a true magician. I was in a magic shop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas over the summer. I bought a trick (elusive joker. stupid I know, but it was one of the bes things he had for 12 bucks Smile ) and I learned that he was a member. After talking with him, I learned that the best things are not free, (and not cheap either. )
thanks for helping me perfect this craft we call magic.
-The penguin has spoken Smile

-How could 52 pieces of cardboard ever bring so much joy?
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Quote:
On 2003-06-24 03:55, MacGyver wrote:
When "the elevator" was just getting started to be hyped, I was linked here to the thread.

Same way I was! I used to be an ellusionist fan (hey, I was a beginner, you gotta start somewhere) when someone posted a link to the magic Café, I explored, joined, had fun, and learned a lot! Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
First my friend told me. I checked it out just to register. A month or two later a search brought me back to it. Then I was interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Did You Find the Magic Café? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL