The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best topit (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

Profile of William Wortman
I am putting together a Fred Kaps tribute and I was wondering what is the best topit on the market right now ?
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
That's a totally subjective question and, as such, impossible to answer.

That said, I use Lynetta Welch's topit, which is based on the Ammar topit. You can get it ready to install or have her custom install it inside your jacket, vest, etc. (that's what I did).

http://www.fabricmanipulation.com
William Wortman
View Profile
Veteran user
Omaha, NE
301 Posts

Profile of William Wortman
I am just knew to the topit and I was looking at TWENTY-FIRST 21ST CENTURY TOPPIT and I was wondering if that was a good one ?
Sword of the Soldier
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Sword of the Soldier
If you ask me, you need look no further than Ammars DVD and Topit pattern.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Ammars is the best!
trancework
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of trancework
Quote:
On 2012-10-06 12:02, RussoMagic.com wrote:
Ammars is the best!

Great advice, will have to get the pattern! Thank you very much!
L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
While the Ammar topit pattern is probably the most available, Cloutier's and Jay Scott Berry's patterns are both good.

As for learning how to use one, I think Bob Fitch's dvds are much better than Ammar's.
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Another vote for Ammar's & his DVD is very good.
roguewave
View Profile
New user
IL
88 Posts

Profile of roguewave
Is The Kaylor Option or TKO 2.0 a decent option, compared to a Topit? I wear button ups pretty much all the time and I think it would be neat to have it on me all the time, sort of like having loops on all the time.
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
I like my TKO2.0 for that reason, you don't even notice you have it on. Need more time to practice, because I haven't quite mastered the technique for coins etc., I believe one should perfect something before performing it so badly that it exposes the secret.
I haven't attempted the card etc routines, because I'm more into coins at the moment, but hope to experiment with it more. Overall, I like it and it has a nice location to attach your ITR. I'm just a hobbiest, so I'm sure I haven't exploited it's full potential.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Does anyone own/use Patrick Page's Deluxe Topit ? He offers a ready made topit which comes with a dvd on his website
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Donal, thanks for that post. For years I have sewn most of my own stuff and the few times I have used a tailor I felt really uncomfortable explaining what I wanted. who'd a thunk I could get Topit Take Out? Smile I haven'y used a topit in years I wonder how it will work out now that I am much older with a "beer belly"....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best topit (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL