We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rick Maue...NYC Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

Just a quick note that I will be lecturing in New York City at Tannen's on November 4th. For those that are interested, go here:

http://www.tannens.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=7934

This is probably the last lecture that I will be doing for quite a long while, so I am really looking forward to it. I hope to see some of you there.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5898 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I saw Rick up in Portland just a couple weeks ago. It is yet another AWESOME lecture. New deviously brilliant material, as you'd expect from Rick.

Don't miss it!
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Thanks Tom, I appreciate the comments my friend. I am really looking forward to being at Tannen's this week, and I hope to see a bunch of Café folk there.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
impy
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of impy
I attended Rick's lecture at Tannen's and, as expected, it was fantastic. I saw Rick last year and although some effects were the same I was amazed at how much more I learned watching Rick perform them again but also by him describing his thought process, handling and philosophies. A few new effects had me floored.
I consider myself very fortunate as this might be Rick's last lecture. What a great creator, thinker and just wonderful man he is.
Rick,
Thanks for sharing and I hope you reconsider putting out new material.
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rick Maue...NYC Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL