The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Iforce Ideas? (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I’ve been using iForce with Bryn Reynold’s ‘Seven’ effect from his ebook Safwan Papers. It’s a killer no deck prediction. With the outs it allows more flexibility with the prediction.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2014, terrillific wrote:
I’ve been using iForce with Bryn Reynold’s ‘Seven’ effect from his ebook Safwan Papers. It’s a killer no deck prediction. With the outs it allows more flexibility with the prediction.

Ooooh...
Now I'm going to have to check this out.... Thanks for the mention!

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
I've been playing around with iForce to perform a version of Mike Kirby's X-Act. By changing the set up I can have 8 different predictions instead of the original 2.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Vollans_Magic
View Profile
New user
Kitchener ON Canada
10 Posts

Profile of Vollans_Magic
I was at a pub one night, and set the presets to the different brands of beer they had on tap. I then proceeded to predict to the bartender what each new patron would order. Blew the poor girl away, and landed a few free pints in my hand!
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
136 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Now up to "pages and pages" of great ideas using iForce. Thanks Greg and everyone.

Is iForce available for purchase for the kindle fire? I understand Amazon and Google Play don't play nice - thought I'd see if I was overlooking something.

Thanks.
PM me if you want to chat sometime.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi John,

I'm afraid not. I've been asked to port to Kindle Fire. If I had the time, I would do it in a heart beat.

Now, if I could only make an app that would MAKE time !!! That would be a GREAT trick! Smile

G Ro
MAGIC325
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of MAGIC325
Here's an idea. Use Iforce to reveal numbers in cataclysm.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2013, Randy Croucher wrote:
Rasp,

Did you figure out how to customize your fake Springboard in iForce 1.5 yet? You should be able to replicate your actual home screen better than ever before, not worse.

Take a look at this video Greg made explaining how...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG3aJIF-0Fo

-Randy

I have been a bad boy.....I have had iForce (version 1.5) on my iPhone 3GS for a long time. But, never used it. Now I upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus and want to start using iForce.

The problem is that I can not get the springboard to work ?

I tried the simple set up and the black & white image setup. neither seems to be working Smile
I can not get the 3 fingers to work :-(

Ideas ?
If you do not want to reply publicly, please PM me.
Thx !
Long Island,

New York
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Iforce is great for max mavens arm chair bowler and positive negative!
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Anyone else having iPhone6 Plus / IOS8 problems with iForce Springboard ? See above :-(
Long Island,

New York
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Please forgive if someone posted it in the last 8 pages.

I saw a magician friend did a very funny presentation using iForce

He got a deck of cards with action verbs printed. For example like run, speak, talk… you know that. He showed first ten. Then turn the deck face down ask the spectator take one and do not let other see the card except herself, and put that in pocket.

Magician follows by writing down the word of the card in terms of telepathy…

After a lot of entertaining and funny banter, the magician reveals the card.

A huge around of applause followed.

Anyone knows where I can get this tric? I truly appreciate you can help to get the tric so that I can perform it, so funny to laymen and magicians alike.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
It's Wayne Dobson's SeXchange
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
It was written in the previous 8 pages. Using IForce for this routine is my idea. However you should not have written out the routine in a public forum.
The way I presented the idea did not expose the routine.

Wayne's SeXchange is great but I also recommend Cody's Comedy Book Test which uses a similar routine with a much more universal word that can be used at many more venues.

I am going to ask to the moderators to remove the post explaining the whole routine though because we don't want it getting exposure.

Your answer is yes purchase. Wayne Dobson's SeXchange or Cody's Comedy Book Test both are fantastic.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2014, GordonTheHypnotist wrote:
It was written in the previous 8 pages. Using IForce for this routine is my idea. However you should not have written out the routine in a public forum.
The way I presented the idea did not expose the routine.

Wayne's SeXchange is great but I also recommend Cody's Comedy Book Test which uses a similar routine with a much more universal word that can be used at many more venues.

I am going to ask to the moderators to remove the post explaining the whole routine though because we don't want it getting exposure.

Your answer is yes purchase. Wayne Dobson's SeXchange or Cody's Comedy Book Test both are fantastic.

Dear Gordan,

Please do so and I apologise I did not notice that in the first place.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

I still have not given up on trying to get the Springboard option to work on iForce using my iPhone 6 Plus in Zoom mode.

Funny thing happened. I kept trying and now I found that I was able to get it to OCCASIONALLY work, but, it is inconsistent.
These rare working occurrences also involved a strange sequence to trick iForce into Springboard mode.

I still can not seem to get hold of Greg Rostami to provide guidance or I can affer to help him troubleshoot the problem.

Greg, do you monitor this topic ? Please PM me ....

HELP !
:-(
Long Island,

New York
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

One other thing...even when I get the Spring board to work, the answer is sometimes wrong....
I wonder if this is because the iPhone 6 PLUS has 6 ICONs per row vs. the previous iPhones ?

http://media2.giga.de/2014/10/welten.jpg

Thoughts ?

Isn't anyone else running into this problem in Springboard mode ?
Long Island,

New York
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, Expertmagician wrote:
One other thing...even when I get the Spring board to work, the answer is sometimes wrong....
I wonder if this is because the iPhone 6 PLUS has 6 ICONs per row vs. the previous iPhones ?

http://media2.giga.de/2014/10/welten.jpg

Thoughts ?

Isn't anyone else running into this problem in Springboard mode ?

Spoke to Greg the other day. I asked him specifically about this problem for you and he said he is aware and his team are trying to fix it. Apple has used a whole new coding system for its apps so he is basically having to redo a large portion of it. This is one of his top projects and he is always trying to stay with current updates.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 7, 2014, Steven Leung wrote:

Dear Gordan,

Please do so and I apologise I did not notice that in the first place.

No worries Steven it looks like someone has already edited your post to take out any exposure of the routine.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

GordonTheHypnotist...thank you for the feedback.....Since no one was replying to me, I did not know if I was doing something wrong or if it was a known problem.

Now that I know it is a known problem, I can be a little patient for his iPhone6 Plus update in zoom mode Smile
After all, most people who want the larger screen bought it because they want to see the small text larger Smile

Thank you !

NOTE: I want to buy TelePhoto, but am worried that all the features will not work on the iPhone6 Plus in zoom mode ?
Do you think you can find out before I purchase ?

Thx !
Long Island,

New York
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

I answered your question in another thread but basically with the way TeleFoto works is the spectator is viewing pictures via their device and your device is hidden. There are various ways to get the information to you but none of them would be good if you had to zoom in to see them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Iforce Ideas? (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL